Chapter 25

Happy reading!:)

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

Chapter 25

"Why are you here?" I heard Carson beside me said with venom lacing his voice.

Carson pulled me to him and snaked his arms around my waist protectively, and I clung to his muscular arms.

"I'm here to visit my pitiful daughter." My dear, loving father said with a ghostly smile on his face.

Note the sarcasm.

"I don't need your pity." I said numbly.

My father's smile widened which scared me more than I already was.

"Ah.. Fighting back now I see?" He chuckled darkly as he walked towards me.

Carson pulled me closer to him and his arms wrapped around me tighter. The moment my father approached me he yanked my hair as I cry out in pain. This is happening again, Carson left my side and with a blink of an eye the pain was gone then the next thing I saw was Carson tackling my dad to the ground. He punched him hard causing my dad's lip to bleed.

"How many times do I have to say this? Don't. Ever. Fucking. Hurt. Her." Carson shouted and threw a punch after every word.

My dad got a knife from his pocket which made me freeze in my spot, Ally kept on screaming but I can't move. He can't do this, no.

"Not so brave now are we, Carson boy?" My father chuckled while spitting the blood.

Carson held no emotion, he still had that concentration on his face.

I pressed the buzzer and shouted as loud as I can and grabbed the nearest thing to me and threw it to my dad, the knife was thrown to the floor. Carson took the opportunity to strangle him causing him to choke and seconds later my brother, the nurses, Rachel and Carson's dad burst through the door.

"Son of a bitch!" My brother cursed loudly.

Carson kept on punching my dad until he was left unconcious, everybody tried to stop him but he wouldn't let them. He's still punching with his hands bloody, Carson's dad held his arm to stop him but he just shrugged it off and continued punching. Rachel looked at me with pleading eyes and waited for me to stop the commotion going on.

At first I thought why me? But later on I realized that maybe I should give it a try.

"Stop." I choked, my voice thick with tears and my body shaking terribly.

Carson froze like he was controlled by a remote or something. Everything freezed in action, the only thing that you can hear is the fast beeping monitor attached to my tubes.

Carson got off my father and gave him a last look before going out, slamming the door. I flinched at his anger and I let my tears flow down.

"I'll talk to him. Don't worry Cass, just let him cool down." My brother said softly before following Carson outside.

I looked at my father's unconcious body lying on the floor being pulled by the nurses. They pulled him outside to cure his injuries I think? Rachel rushed towards me and gave me a sympathetic smile. She reached for my hands and held it in hers.

"Did he hurt you?" She asked me.

I nodded not trusting my voice, I'm sure it will come out shakily.

"Aww honey." She pulled me to her and gave me a comforting hug but right now all I need is Carson's presence, his warmth and his sweet words.

I sobbed on her shoulders as she rub my back soothingly to calm me. I hicupped and pulled away later.