Chapter 29

Chapter 29

"What!" I screeched.

Ally's going to kill me. Oh my god.

"Calm down woman. We're not going to die, we just can't make it." He reassured me.

"They're gonna kill us," I looked at him, horrified.

"No they won't." He smirked at me.

Yes they will, and what about my outfit?

"How did you know?" I stared at him dumbfounded.

He glanced at me again with a confident look before he opened his mouth.

"Text Ally then. Tell them that we ran out of gasoline." He winked at me.

The car that we are riding abruptly stopped which caused me to jerk forward, thankfully I was wearing my seatbelt or else I probably kissed the floor.

"Fuck! Cass are you okay?" Carson unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned towards me to examine my face.

"I'm fine, what are we going to do now?"

"Don't worry I have everything planned ahead of us." He winked at me.

He has everything planned ahead? What does that mean?

"You planned this all along didn't you?" I asked him as I raised my eyebrow at him.

He ran his hands through his disheveled hair nervously before looking at me.

"What?" He chuckled nervously, eyeing everywhere but me.

"Don't play innocent with me. I know you planned this all along especially the breaking down of the car." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Well, you're smart because you figured it out. Now that you know, text Ally and tell her that we won't be able to make it." He smirked at me, the previous nervousness was gone.

"Why did you do this?" I asked him.

"Because I have something else planned for tonight." He smiled at me.

"And that is?"

"Secret, now text Ally so that we can start." He instructed me.

I sighed as I fish out my phone from the silver purse that I brought with me. I unlocked my iphone since Carson insisted to buy me one. I scrolled through the contacts and clicked Ally's number to send her a message.

'Ally we can't make it, our car ran out of gas.'

I pressed send and immediately locked it. The moment I faced Carson my phone vibrated.

'It's okay. We're going to ditch you anyways;)'

I gasped the moment I saw her text, this girl's really insane.

'You're a bitch you know that? But whatever. See ya tomorrow.'

I sent it before putting it back in my purse. I faced the driver's seat to face Carson, but guess what I found.

A bouquet of white roses being held by Carson, he has this puppy dog eyes and his lips jutted out.

"I'm sorry for ditching them, please don't be mad. I just wanted this night to be special for the both of us. Can you pleease forgive me?" He said like a little kid who's about to cry.

How can someone resist a man who's pouting like a little child?

"I'm not mad, I'm just surprised." I smiled at him.