Chapter 31

Chapter 31

My breath hitched and my heart litterally stopped beating as soon as those words rolled off her tongue.

"What do you mean Carson's not okay?" I said breathlessly as the tears blur my vision and I felt a lump forming on my throat.

"Come, I'll take you there." She pulled me with her as we make way towards the field.

Ally told me that Carson had an accident during their basketball practice. We ran as fast as we could until we reach our destination and I swear the moment I saw the ambulance there, my stomach churned then suddenly I felt like I was going to puke.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I started hyperventillating with Ally rubbing her hands on my back in a comforting manner.

"Relax."

"How could you tell me to relax when something bad happened to Carson! Not to mention that he's my boyfriend, what happens if it's something serious? What if he won't be able to walk normally like before? What if because of that injury his dreams are crushed and the world comes grumbling-"

I was cut off my the palm of Ally on my mouth. I tried to give her my hardest glare despite my tears.

"He's not hurt okay? You're here for another reason, and before you ask me I'll be the first one to tell you that no one would dare to tell you." She grinned at me.

What?

My mind went totally blank as I tried to register what she said just a minute ago.

What does she mean by that?

"Then why is there an ambulance here?" I asked her as I wipe the tears that betrayed my eyes.

She gave me a wide smile that reached her ears and batted her eyelashes like an innocent little girl. I rolled my eyes in return which made her turn my head forcibly towards the field.

The door of the ambulance opened and Ian went out wearing a nurse uniform.

I was like, is he nuts?

But whatever, after him was Jack then so on. Soon the whole basketball team was there and so was the whole student body. I turned to Ally and quirked my eyebrow at her. I gave her a 'whats-going-on' look.

"Just watch," she squealed.

The squeaking sound of the microphone echoed across the whole field.

"Mike check," I heard a manly voice

Tap. Tap

"Cassidy Taylor are you here?" I didn't realize that it was Carson's voice until now.

My eyes widened as I heard my name being called. Everybody looked at me and they started to whisper. Ally squeaked beside me and shouted "She's here!"

The people moved to the corner of the field and left me standing in the middle, I blushed crimson red.

"There you are, I know that you don't like too much attention but I'm here show the whole world that I lo- like you. I am also proud to say that you got me wrapped around your finger. I Carson Matthews is proud to say that I'm whipped." He said with so much affection.

He almost said that he loves me, holy shit.

The guys were howling and wolf whistling which me blush even more. I kept still and waited for him to show up in front of me so that I could suck all the air out of his lungs.

Carson got out of the ambulance looking slick as ever with a black long sleeved polo rolled up to his elbow, then the first two button were left unbuttoned, he also wore black jeans and his black Converse.