Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Ally and I walked towards the living room where the boys are located. They both seem to be deep in their conversation because they didn't notice us. Ally cleared her throat, loud enough to catch both of them off guard.

"Fuck!" Carson exclaimed the moment he saw me.

He walked towards me and pulled me into a twirl. I throw my head back and laugh at him while I felt my cheeks heat up. He leaned down to kiss my lips but the moment I felt his breath on mine Ally interrupted us.

"I don't want to see you sucking each others faces so, let's go." She said with a playful look on her face.

Carson rolled his eyes as he leaned down.

"You look sexy." He whispered huskily.

"You look hot," I whispered back.

He moved his lips to my ears and he nibbled it.

"God guys! What part of 'I don't want to see you sucking each others face' you don't understand?" Ally shouted.

"We aren't sucking each others faces. If we are then there's nothing left right now." Carson pulled away from me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Carson!" I hissed as I hit his arms.

"What?" He looked at me innocently.

"Whatever. Let's go," I told him.

Ally and Ian went out and as soon as they got outside we followed them. Carson held my hand in his as we walked towards his black BMW convertible.

We agreed to meet at the place where we'll date, can you believe it? I don't know where it is and the only people who knows is Carson. Oh and let me add, Ian too.

"Let's play 21 questions." I blurted out trying to get the answer out from him.

"If you're thinking that you can use that to squeeze the details out from me then you're wrong." He glanced at me for a while, smirking.

Douche bag.

"Why can't you tell me?" I whined.

"Because, it's a surprise." He winked at me before averting his eyes on the road.

"Yay. I love surprises." I said sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

"I know you do." He said smugly.

I groaned in frustration or should I say defeat. Carson chuckled beside me as he grabbed one of my hands only to draw small paterns of circles on the back of my hand.

"Alright, let's play 21 questions," he agreed.

I squealed in delight as I faced him.

"Okay, me first! Where-"

"You can ask me anything, but not about the details about this date." He cut me off.

"Fine, how many girls have you dated?" I frowned.

"I don't date remember? I fu- play so, one and that's you, you're the first."

Right.

"Oh. I guess I'm lucky then." I shrugged.

"Yep! Now my turn, are you a virgin?"

I was taken a back by his question. Did he seriously just ask that question? I felt my blush rising in my cheeks as I opened my mouth.

"Wha- I-I uh-"

Carson burst out laughing so hard that he's clutching his stomach.

"I-I was just kidding." He said between laughs.

"Hahaha, Very funny." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

He stopped laughing as he squeezed my hand.

"I'm just kidding, here's the actual question. I know this is a bit touchy but do you still blame yourself? You know about the accident?" He glanced at me with a worried look etched on his face.

Do I?

My hand trembled against his hands which caused him to look at me.

"Holy shit, I didn't mean to make you cry. Shit shit! Don't answer the question." He stuttered, he looked so nervous.

I wiped the stray tear that escaped my eyes and gave him a smile. I shook my head and decided to answer the question.

"Sometimes I do, but most of the time I don't. You make me believe that it's fate, her fate is to die at that age, you convince me that it isn't my fault. You make me believe that you're right." I said sincerely.

He smiled at me as he picked up my hand and placed his lips on the back of my hand.

"You know that I'll keep convincing you right?" He flashed me his dimples.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and sighed contently.

"You're the best boyfriend." I kissed his cheek.

"Of course, I'm awesome!" He winked at me.

"Psh.. Cocky-"

"Shit." He muttered.

I noticed that the car slowed down and the engine dying.

"What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"The gas is running out," He whispered.

"Can we make it?"

"I'm afraid not."

------------------------------------------

Hola Amigos!!

Late update:( I'm sorry, I went out of town:( Don't worry I'll make it up to you!:)

Please Vote and COMMENT.:)

I didn't get feedbacks about the last chapter:( Can you pleaaase comment and vote? With the cherry on top? O:)

Readers:

Stay pretty and awesome!

-ohhlala_77 xxxx