Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Unknown's POV

I was pacing back forth across the room until I can't hold my anger anymore. I punched the wall with my fist as hard as I can earning a gasp from the stripper behind me.

I turned around and gave her a glare then turned back to my side.

"You're so fucking stupid! I didn't ask you to run over her, I told you kidnap her not run over her. How hard is that to understand?" I punched the idiot's face leaving him groaning in pain.

"I didn't mean to sir, it just sort of happened." He coughed and spit a bit of blood.

"What if I killed your mom and I'll tell you that it just sort of happened?" I said every word with venom dripping in it.

He instantly stiffened and his face hardened. His gaze found mine and I can see the fury in them.

Mother Fucker, I don't care.

"You wouldn't." He said between his teeth.

"You want to see me try?" I smiled mischeivously.

He made a sound at the back of his throat then walked away with that.

Coward.

---

Cassidy's POV

"Cassidy?" I heard a faint whisper in my ears.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking rapidly to avoid the stingin sensation. Once I opened my eyes I saw Carson hovering above me with a weary expression, his stubble chin became hairy, there's also a big dark bag under his eyes and his once defined cheekbones were now hollow.

To be honest? It doesn't look like him anymore.

"Who are you?" I asked him, my voice hoarse and dry.

His expression changed into a whole different level. Awhile ago there's a glint of happiness dancing in his eyes but now, it was completely wiped off, leaving no trace.

"You don't know me?" He looked like he saw a ghost, his face became pale and his voice breathless.

What?

"You didn't even let me finish, of course I know you but what have you done to my hot boyfriend?" I laughed loudly but then immediately stopped when I noticed that they weren't laughing.

Awkward.

"Come on, lighten up." I smiled cheekily.

"You tell me to lighten up when you almost scared me to death? I almost had a heart attack when you asked me that question." He said in a slightly angry voice.

Wrong move.

"Sorry,"

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, I just have a little headache." I almost touched my head when a painful sting shot up.

I winced and yelped at the same time, the doctor immediately rushed to my side. He forced my eyes to open and waved the flashlight in a right to left motion.

"Is she okay?" I heard Carson's voice piped in.

"She's having a minor headache which usually happens to a person who underwent coma."

"So does that mean that she'll be having headaches for once in awhile?" Carson asked the doctor with his hands drawing small circle at the back of my hands.

"You got that right, but the nurses will bring her the pain killers to lessen the pain of her head and legs." The doctor told us.

Legs?