Chapter 40

Recap:

A knock interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in,"

The door squeaked open and when the person showed himself I suddenly forgot how to breathe.

------------

"All good things must come to an end."

Chapter 40

"It's nice to see you again Cassidy babe," the guy that disgusted me the most appeared right in front of me with a sinister smile etched on his face.

"What do you want?" I grimaced, voice shaking.

My palms are sweaty under the covers.

"Oh nothing. I just want to pay you a visit," he caressed my cheeks, fingers cold and something I can't decipher.

I quickly slapped his hands away earning a deep dark chuckle from him. I bit the sides of my cheeks to stop a squeaking sound to escape my mouth.

"Feisty, I like feisty especially women who I touch." His eyes raked me from head to toe and I feel violated.

"W-what do you want from me?" I tried to let my voice sound normal but it came out shakily and thick.

"Hmm.. Let's see. First, I want you to break up with Carson then stay away from him. Second, I want you to be with me so that we can have some fun." His hand moved from my face, down to my neck then it slipped under the top of the hospital gown.

I opened my mouth to scream but his hands quickly covered my mouth tightly shut.

"Don't you dare make a sound, I won't think twice to stab you." He threatened me as his hands moved further, hovering my breasts, making my tears spill out of my eyes.

Muffled protests and screams came out of my mouth that made him press his hands tighter.

"Do I make you feel good Cassidy my love?" He whispered huskily as he lowered his head and nipped my earlobe.

I didn't answer, I just whimpered and wished for someone to come and save me.

Carson where are you?

"Answer me," he squeezed my breasts hard that made me scream sharply.

He immediately let go of me and slapped my face. The ugly memories of my dad abusing me came back, tears clouded my vision as he hit me again. Hitting my injured feet a few times made me scream louder.

"Stop!" I screamed in agony.

He raised his hands again and I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the stinging impact to collide with my face, but nothing came.

I opened my eyes to find him lying on the floor unconcious, Ally is standing behind him holding a lamp.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" Ally rushed towards me and hugged me.

Tears invaded my eyes again as I sob on her shoulders, later on she pulled away with a worried look on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, holding my hand.

I just blinked at her and let the tears stream down my face.

"Cass?" She squeezed my hand.

I wanted to answer but I can't talk, I felt so numb and used. I can't believe that he did those dirty things to me. I felt like he stole my virtue.

"Cassidy, you're worrying me."

I stared at her with an impassive look on my face.

"Talk to me," she pleaded.