Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I entered Mady's room, the moment she saw me, her whole face lit up and her eyes were twinkling- shinning rather. She ran to me and tackled me with a hug.

"Cashidy! You came back!" she smiled widely, so wide that it reached her ears.

"Of course sweetie! I came back to play with you, I keep my promises." I smiled at her.

"Otay let's play with my babies" she chirped.

She handed me her baby dolls and her barbie dolls. She told me that her dolls are having a tea party, so I grabbed the tea cup and pretended that I'm drinking it.

She giggled as she mirrored my actions. After that we combed the hair of her Barbie dolls and dressed them up with party clothes. I grabbed one of her brunette barbies and pretended that she's talking.

"Hi Mady, I'm Jessalyn." I mocked a little girl's voice and earned a giggle from Mady.

"Heyo Jesshalyn, I'm Madeline." She giggled again.

"Hey guys I'm Carson. I'm hot and I know that Cass likes me." Carson intruded us, imitating a little girl's voice.

I rolled my eyes at him as Mady giggled. I can't help but giggle with her because her laugh is really contagious. I realized that Carson has joined us as well. His laughter's like a kind of melody that sounded so angelic.

We laughed for god knows how long, but I don't really care because for once in a while I forgot about my problems and my father. After our laughter died down I stood up to get my clothes.

"I think it's time for me to go home," I told Carson and Mady.

They both frowned especially Mady. She looks like she lost someone.

"Already?" they both said in unison.

I chuckled in amusement and nodded.

"Can't you stay for dinner?" Carson with a pout.

I laughed at him and shook my head no.

"I have to go, I've been here all day." I flashed them an apologetic face.

"Okay then if that's what you like but you have to let me drive you home." Carson sighed as he stood up but I pushed him down again.

I've bothered him enough already.

"No I'll just take the bus stop, I don't want to bother you anymore."

"No I insist."

"No really it's fine." I argued.

"Yes,"

"No."

"Yes,"

"No."

"Yes."

We were interrupted by a girly scream. We were both frozen in shock, our argument immediately forgotten. We turned to look at Mady, where the scream came from.

"Both of you stop fighting! Carson can just walk Cashidy to the bus stop." she crossed her arms and looked at me.

"Cashidy can you come back?" she plastered a puppy dog eyes and pouted.

"Okay. I'll try Mady." I hugged her and mumbled a "goodbye" before walking out of her room, Carson followed me like a lost puppy. I finally reached their front door when Rachel called us.

"Cass, you're leaving already?"

I turned to look at her and nodded with a smile.

"Why don't you stay here for dinner?" she suggested with a pleading voice.