Epilogue

Epilogue

Months have passed after the incident and everything worked surprisingly well. It's the first day of the year 2015 today which means it's a new year, new life and new beginning.

"Cass,"

"Hmm?" I hummed in reply.

"Go get dressed we're hitting the streets." Carson kissed my forehead.

"Where are we going?" I mumbled lazily.

He chuckled as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear, "oh you know, the place with lots of people, rides and-"

"We're going to a carnival?" I perked up with a big smile on my face.

"Not exactly, it's a fair." He ruffled my hair.

"New Year's Fair?" I smiled wider, I think I look like an old creeper because of it.

"Bingo! Now go get dressed before people fill the fair up. It's hard to find parking slots."

I quickly complied by standing up and going to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before putting on my clothes.

I chose my blue H&M sweater that has small sequins on it and paired it with my faded blue skinny jeans. I applied a swipe of mascara and lipstick to keep my make up minimal. I left my hair cascading down my back after I brushed it.

I got my black converse and slipped it on. I grabbed my phone and purse then I was good to go.

"Hey Cass are you-"

I turned around to see Carson with a blue striped sweater on, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He paired it with white pants and roshe run.

"You look great." Both of us said in unison.

Our laughter filled the room as he got closer to me.

"You look cute," he kissed the top of my nose.

I wrinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out.

"You don't," I giggled.

His face feigned anger as he advanced towards me.

"What did you say?" He whispered tauntingly, breath fanning my face.

I batted my eyelashes at him and without any warning I burst into a fit of giggles.

"S-stop! Cars-on stop!" I was gasping for breath.

"Not until you say 'Carson is the hottest man alive'." He continued tickling me.

"N-No! Zac Efron is hotter and Luke Hemmings and-"

I screamed when he blew raspberries on my neck.

"Stop! I'm sorry Carson is the hottest man alive,"

He immediately released me with a smile of content on his face.

"I know I am," he smirked cockily.

I sighed and shook my head, "still as cocky as ever," I rolled my eyes.

"Pfft, let's go. Don't want to be late and squished in a crowd of people." He grabbed my hands as we went down.

He hurriedly walk towards the front door with me catching up behind.

"Don't you guys want to eat breakfast before you go?" Rachel said from the kitchen.

"No mom, we'll be late. We'll just get some drive thru along the way." He replied.

"You sure?"

"Yup, we have to go now. Bye!"

We bid Rachel goodbye and went to Carson's car. As soon as we entered the car he hit the gas.