Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Are you...Umm, by any chance-?" I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Gay?" It took so much effort to hold in my laughter that was threatening to slip out.

His eyes narrowed into slits with a questioning look on his face.

"Well, you're the only guy I've ever met who's fond of shopping?" I bit the inside of my cheek to supress a giggle.

I wasn't able to hold it in any longer so I laughed at him. If it wasn't for all the girls he'd probably slept with, I'd be 100% sure that he was not straight.

"I didn't mean shopping. What I meant was, we have to buy you clothes. I'll just drive you there and accompany you." He told me, making my laughter slowly decrease.

Oh.

"So..you're straight?" I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I'm straight! I thought the number of girls I've fucked would support that." He shouted, not ashamed of anyone hearing.

"Could be a cover-up?" I suggested, but raised my arms in mock surrender when I saw the dark look on his face.

I grabbed my clothes from last night and clutched them to my chest.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked him.

"Third door across the hall." He replied as he jumped back onto his bed and buried his face deep into his pillow.

Oh God he's going to sleep again, I thought we were going out soon!

"Aren't you going to take a shower?" I asked him, my voice raising a little.

"I'll take a bath fast." His voice was muffled by the pillow.

Within a few seconds he suddenly lifted his face up from his pillow and gave me a knowing look as a large smirk spread across his face.

"You want me to join you. don't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

What is he saying? Join me where?

Oh. OH.

"Oh my god no. You perverted douchebag!" I screamed as I ran right out of his room.

I heard him laugh as I closed the door and a blush appeared on my face.

I locked the bathroom door and stripped off Carson's shirt, climbing into the bath tub.

I let the hot water run over my body. I looked at my arms, bruises were everywhere, a large purple bruise covered my entire stomach. I felt my tears mixing with the hot water and wished that my brother was here to protect me.

BANG

I jumped in surprise, causing the water underneath my feet to splash in various directions.

"Hurry up Carson!" I heard a manly voice yell and it wasn't familiar.

I quickly got out of the tub and shimmied on my undergarments. I wrapped the towel around myself just as the door burst open.

My eyes widened as I let out an ear-piercing scream, hearing other footsteps rushing towards the bathroom.

"Cass! What happened?" I heard Carson's voice from afar.

His eyes widened as he saw me wrapped only in a towel then finally looked in the direction I was looking.

"You're hot." The guy winked at me, raking his gaze from top to bottom, earning a smack from Carson.