Chapter 45

Recap:

I'm going home, the place where I belong and with the person I love.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

( WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT )

Chapter 45

The whole ride was fun, including Carson singing his heart out along with the radio.

I didn't even notice that we pulled up infront of the familiar house that I used to live in before and where I am going to live again.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Home sweet home," he smiled widely at me.

I giggled and clapped my hands before attempting to open the door but it's locked.

"I'll open it for you," he sent me a dazzling smile.

I missed that smile..

Of course my heart fluttered, I returned the smile. He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"My lady," he faked British accent, which was surprisingly good.

I giggled and went out of the car, I inhaled the familiar breeze that surrounded us. A sense of deja vu hit me.

He got my suitcase from the compartment and carried it as we walk towards their front door. I don't know what came to me but I suddenly felt nervous with every step we made.

Carson seemed like he noticed it since he held my hand with his free ones.

I looked at him appreciatively and squeezed his hands before letting out a final breath. He took this as a signal that I'm ready, before his hand even touched the door knob it went flying open.

I didn't even notice what was happening when I was tackled by a tight bear hug, but then I knew that this is going to happen.

"Oh god, Cassidy I missed you so much." Rachel cried on my shoulder.

I finally hugged her back just as tight when I regained my senses. A few tears escaped my eyes when I realized how I truly missed his family.

"I miss you too," I hiccuped.

"Mom, where's my-" I peeked from Rachel's shoulders and saw Brandon.

"Cassidy?" He whispered.

I pulled away from Rachel's hug and slightly waved my hand.

"Hey," my voice croaked.

The next thing that happened was so unexpected especially from Brandon. He engulfed me in a hug which shocked me, I was stiff at first but then relaxed later on. I returned his hug and put my face on his shoulders, few tears seeped down my cheeks.

"You're back," he whispered softly like he can't believe it.

I nodded against his shoulder with a faint smile playing on my lips. He released me within a few seconds, he offered me a smile.

"It's good to have you back. I'm so glad that Carson won't lock himself up in his room now." He snickered.

Carson grunted in response and Bradon at the back of his head. I choked a laugh the way Rachel did.

"What the fuck?" Brandon shrieked, his hand rubbing the spot that Carson hit.

"You don't have to tell every single detail," Carson hid his words by faking a cough but obviously failed.