Chapter 6-Jackal

E.L. POV
I walked out of the shed and headed back to the front of the school. I walked towards Tyler and grabbed the recording. He finally listened to me.

I walked away and took off my hood once I was away from Tyler. I began to walk home when someone comes up to me. Jackal.

"Hey E.L.!" He said with a smile.

"Oh, hey Jackal what'd you want?" I said simply.

"Oh I was just walking home when I saw you and I thought I'd say hi!" He says cheerfully.

I smile and asked if he'd like to walk home with me. Of course I'm not going to the mansion with him but I could talk to him while I head home and stop at Eve or Flama's house. He grinned and said yes.

It was actually kind of fun. Jackal's actually a very funny guy. He's a great guy. I said bye and pretended to walk into Flama's house like its my own. I knock on the door and Flama opens the door for me with Eve behind her. Before I could ask why Eve was with her they pulled me inside.

I gave them a confused look but their faces held a stern expression. I was getting a little uncomfortable.

"E.L. I can't believe you." Flama said.

I gulped and got ready for the worst.

Eve began, "First, you shoved both of us towards Elijah and Nathan and left us. You are not allowed to abandon meeeeeeeee. Oh and Flama."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean!" Flama said.

They began to argue when I sat down with a popcorn bowl. Where did I get it? The world may never know.

I sat and watched when they both faced me and glared. I gave them an innocent look even though I was laughing so hard behind the mask.

But then, "Second you're supposed to be with Tyler!" They said in unison. I stood up and took a step towards them. Both of them began to sweat-drop and backed up.

All I said was, "Who wants fro yo?"

They looked at me confused but then decided not to question it and said yes.

And so I dodged a bullet and had fro yo. What a great way to end the day.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm sorry it's short I just... Idk.