Chapter 31-Her True Fifth Secret

Tyler POV
I woke up and opened my eyes slightly. I was in a hospital bed, while monitors were around me. I sat up and rubbed my head. What happened?

Everything came flooding back to me and I sat up immediately. I got off the bed, wobbling slightly. I walked down the hallways and finally came to a front desk.

"Excuse me, what room is Elane Luna Samori in?" I asked the lady worriedly.

"Sir, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be out of your room." The lady responded.

"Just tell me where the room is." I said giving the lady a glare. I didn't give a damn about the rules here I just wanted to see if E.L. was okay.

"Um, yes sir." The lady said while typing into her computer. "Her room is just down the hall in room 327."

"Thank you." I responded before walking back to the room E.L. resided.

I opened the door to reveal E.L. sitting on a bed looking out her window while her expression was tired. Her head was bandaged and rapped in cloth, IVs coming from machines into her hands. She was shifting her hands as if she was still on stage playing the song she made. I would know because I've seen her go through that song so many times.

"Hey E.L.  How long have I been out?" I ask walking towards E.L.

"You've been out for three days idiot. You're a huge idiot. My god what where you doing that caused you to be in such shock?" E.L. asked turning her head to look at me.

"Huh, three days." I say totally ignoring her question.

"Answer the stupid question Baka." E.L. said.

"Fine, fine. Well when I saw you fall I jumped down beside you. I guess I didn't like seeing you like that, and I fainted." I respond lightly.

"Three damn days, Tyler. Three damn days." E.L. said giving me a worried look. "You scared me half to death."

"Sorry?" I respond as if it was a question. "Why do you have those things though."

"I guess it's time you know. I'm dying. Ever since I was ten I was sick. When I tried out the cello, I was sick. When I was performing for the first time, I was sick. When we went out to get food and look at the stars, I was very sick. I'm supposed to die soon, though I plan to take a risky surgery that has a twenty percent possibility of living." E.L. said.

My eyes widen as I look at the girl before me. She never looked or acted like she was sick. She never seemed like she was sick, except for the times when she would be weak at certain moments.

"When's the surgery?" I asked worriedly.

E.L. looks at a clock and responds, "It's gonna start in about an hour."

I look at her seriously and grab her hand. "If you die, what flowers do you want?"

E.L. smiled sadly before responding, "I want a red rose, only form you. I want one that has a black ribbon around the stem."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm so sorry ppl!!!! Omg I'm so sorry! And this was supposed to be her fifth secret, yet I made you wait FIVE DAYS!!!!!! I'm terrible!!
Also her thought to be fifth secret was her liking Jackal. Anyway, GOODBYE PPL OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!