Chapter 23-The Monotone Parents

Tyler POV
I was led to a room filled with clothing. Samone told me to chose a tux and so I grabbed one that was black with a blue tie. Samone quickly told me how to put it on and once I was done she fixed my tie and led me to a room where E.L. was waiting in a red dress. Her hair up in a bun and she was wearing makeup and diamond earrings.

She glanced at me and gave me a reassuring smile. The door in front of us opened and two adults walked through. There was a man wearing a black tuxedo with a black tie. He had a chiseled face and light brown hair that was styled back. The lady was wearing a white dress with frills at the ends. She had short, black hair almost like E.L.'s but lighter.

"Ah hello Elane Luna. Who's this with you?" The man asked.

"Hello father and mother. This is one of my friends, Tyler. He's studying with me in science." E.L. responded. Her lie sounded as if it was real. I could believe her if I didn't know the actual reason I was here.

"Ah well it's nice to meet you Tyler. I'm E.L.'s father, and this is my wife." E.L.'s dad introduced.

Wow E.L. was right. Her parents were totally monotone. There's nothing to their personality. They stood there straight and tall. Wearing fancy clothing and a smile. What are they?

"Hello Mr. Samori, it's nice to meet you." I try to say as formally as I could.

"What a polite boy you are. Elane Luna chose some good friends. That's what the heir to the Samori company needs to be. A ladylike figure with an intelligent mind." Mr. Samori said.

I stared at him with disbelief. E.L. was anything but ladylike. This man had no emotional connection to his daughter. Now I see why she's always been alone. Why she kept her feelings bottled until she was absolutely alone.

"Come, you can stay for dinner. Our chef is making something special for today's date. Today's the date that the Samori Company was founded." Mr. Samori said.

E.L. gave her father a fake smile and said, "That's great father! Tyler and me must go back to studying today. Also he also wanted to know if he would like to stay overnight. Is that okay?" E.L. asked.

I glared at her but she gave me a pleading look. I sighed quietly and stood still facing her father with a fake smile. "Yes is that okay sir?"

"Of course. I'm glad to have such a good and educated boy stay over!" He said.

That sounded soooo wrong... I thought. E.L. grabbed my arm and pulled me after her. As I walked behind E.L. I looked at the walls of her mansion. There were pictures of her family and pictures of whom I'm supposing were her ancestors.

We walked into E.L.'s room and she sighed in relief. "Your parents won't mind will they?" She asked.

"No they won't." I replied sadness lingering in my voice.

E.L.'s eyes widened and she gave me a comforting hug. "I didn't know. Don't worry I'm here."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hello ppl of the universe!!!!! I'm just gonna say, thx for 400+ reads!! I'm so glad ppl are actually reading this. Also, Justus the name from the second chapter-Justice-is TOTALLY different. Anyway, GOODBYE PPL OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!