Chapter 8-The School Roof

E.L. POV
We started on the project and then the whole class began to yell out. There was a crowd in the right side of the room and so I went over to the crowd of students and tried to see what was wrong. I went through and there on the floor was a student having an asthma attack.

I immediately looked through her pockets to see if she had an inhaler but she didn't. It must be at the nurses office. I thought. Mrs. Harvey was nowhere to be seen so I just had to go get the inhaler myself. I ran back to my group and asked Eve and Flama to come with me and have Tyler and the others check on the girl.

Flama, Eve, and I all ran through the long halls to reach the clinic. We burst through the door and I asked where an inhaler was and Eve explained the situation. Flama grabbed the inhaler and we all ran as fast as we could back to the classroom. We pushed through the students and gave the girl her inhaler and we stepped back.

She breathed the medicine and soon after Mrs. Harvey came through the room with a worried expression. I snuck away from the commotion and left the room before the teacher got to the center of the group of students.

Tyler POV
Mrs. Harvey made it to the center of the room where the girl was and asked who helped her.

The girl said, "I didn't know her name but I think she was with him."

She pointed at me and all eyes were on me. Mrs. Harvey asked who it was and before I could answer Eve said that it was E.L. I sighed in relief because I didn't want the whole class expecting something from me.

Mrs. Harvey nodded and asked where she was but the thing is I had no clue. I turned around to look for her when I saw her hair slip out of the room. I pretended to keep looking for her and then I left the classroom.

I just barely missed her but I kept following her. We went down the empty hallways slowly and she soon came to a halt in front of a big locked door. She pulled out a hairpin and something else I couldn't see well. She picked the lock and walked in.

I followed her inside and saw her on her phone. She seemed excited for something. All I could get from her was that tomorrow she was going to this club called Rave Otakus. (Don't question it pls)

I guess I know how I'm going to spend my Friday.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm soooooooo sorry ppl 4 not updating so u can thank my friend Onii-Chan 4 pushing me. Anyway I know it's short I was just getting a little writers block but here u go. I plan to update again this week so b ready!!~