Chapter 21-She likes WHO?!

Klara POV
All I have to do is ruin their relationship. Then have E.L. reject Jackal, and he'll be mine! I smiled when I thought of my plan. I'll make sure I end up on top.

I walk through the hallways of the school along with the other students. At least I was sane enough not to bring a knife to school.

I entered my classes and I waited until orchestra to set my plan in action. It has to work, because I want both of them to get hurt.

Tyler POV
I walked into the school with E.L. beside me. Students looked at us and some even smiled. I think they're getting the wrong idea.

Classes went by as usual except that E.L. and I have grown very close now. She told me yesterday when I went over about her family and why she has her five secrets.

"My family isn't very accepting of music. I don't the reason but they just don't like it. No one really knows that I play the cello here except for the maids and butlers. They know that I don't want them to know so they keep it a secret. I also play for them when my family isn't around." She told me. "That's why I have five secrets. They don't even know the worst one. They even hate Rave Mistress. They hated me."

E.L. and I walk together to orchestra and took our seats.

"Alright class. Today we'll be going over our shifts. Prelim people go try and practice in the designated rooms please. The prelims are in a week. You need to be at your best." Mr. Anders said.

We four left the room and Klara grabs my arm. I turn around to face her and she gave me a sad face. This looks suspicious.

"Hey Tyler. I just want to tell you something very quick. I just feel like I should tell someone since I don't think it'll affect you so. I just want to say that Jackal has a crush on E.L. and I'm pretty sure E.L. likes him back." She says.

... What?...