Chapter 10-There's more?

E.L. POV
I dragged Tyler out of the club away from everyone else. It was weird that I was able to get away so quickly. I guess reporters don't know who the real Rave Mistress is. That's why I chose this club first. They get me. They must be the ones who are helping me get away so easily.

I dragged Tyler down the streets and I stood at a stop with Tyler awkwardly standing there.

I called Daniel and told him I'd need a shirt, wristbands, a knife, and a gun. Just in case.

We waited there for about ten minutes and people were starting to notice us and our strange attire. I was getting a little nervous because what if some of these people saw my performance or a video and there one of those fans?

Just as I really began to worry Daniel came with the limo. He walked out and was about to open the door when I glanced to my side and saw paparazzi. My eyes widened and I shoved Tyler into the limo and climbed in after him.

"You know the drill." I say.

"This one?" Daniel said handing me a drill.

"You FINALLY remembered! But seriously, step on it." I say.

Daniel smiles and stomps on the gas. Tyler and I sit and look out the windows. I look at the seat beside me and saw the shirt, wristbands, knife, and gun.

I took off my jacket and bracelets and put on the shirt. It was a white translucent shirt meaning that you could kind of see my crop top. I took out my contacts and put them back in the case. I took off my precious headphones and put on the wristbands. I gave Tyler the gun and I kept the knife.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's this for?" He asked cautiously.

"Well to protect yourself. But remember to only shoot someone in the leg if they really attack you." I say nonchalantly.

"Where are we going?" Tyler asks.

I look at him but then realize oh yeah he doesn't know about that either. So I said, "The ghetto or something like that. I just like to call it the hood or the cool place. You'll get to meet my gang."