Chapter 19-Set Them Up

E.L. POV
I sighed as I was laying down on my fluffy bed. I slowly sat up and looked around. My room was a yellow color with musical designs on the walls. The walls were the only thing with creativity in this room. Everything else is what my parents did. Everything was organized and I had a certain section for each subject. I hated this room. It was so boring.

I got up and put on my uniform for school. I walked down the huge white stairs and was met with one of the maids.

"Hello Miss. Your breakfast is waiting for you in the dining hall." She said bowing down.

"Thank you for telling me. I hope you have a good day. You deserve it." I respond with a half smile.

She looked at me and smiled. I was known amongst my maids and butlers for being so different from my parents. They never were as friendly as I am.

I walked towards the large white dining hall. I was expecting to just be alone until I turned the corner and my parents were there eating breakfast.

"Ah hello Elane Luna. How's school going? I'm expecting that your getting all As in your classes?" My father said.

"Yes father." I replied.

"That's good. Keep working hard and you'll be able to take over the family company. We still have to find a good husband too." He said smiling.

I hated that smile. They don't know what their daughter is going through. They don't know what it feels like, because they're always in monotone.

"Um, Father, why can't I practice music?" I ask.

My mother looked at me with wide eyes and my father glared. "You don't know how evil music is."

"How evil?" I ask no hint of emotion in my voice.

"It ruined my life at one point. It caused tragedy to me. Plus have you heard the things people sing about? They sing about gangs and smoking. Street racing and being rich as if they can do anything. And don't get me started with that Rave Mistress. Her music makes no sense." My father said in disgust.

I felt a pang in my heart. He's always criticized music but this is the first time that he's criticized me without knowing it. This hurt a lot.

I finished my breakfast and said my goodbyes. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked out. I sighed as I walked down the empty sidewalk. I stopped at my friends houses as usual but I didn't talk much.

As soon as we walked through the school doors I began to lag behind while the other kids went ahead of me. As soon as I was far away I went with the crowd and went to the door to the roof of the school.

I grabbed a hairpin in my pocket and began to pick the lock.

Tyler POV
I walked into first period and sat down with Flama and Eve. I sat down and looked around.

"Hey do you know where E.L. is?" I asked the two.

"She walked with us to school but we haven't seen her since." Flama said.

"Hmmm..."

The day went on like it was normal except that E.L. wasn't here. She didn't go to her classes for three periods. I decided that I would look for her and see if I can find her anywhere.

I walked around after third period and I came to stand in front of the door that lead to the school roof. Something tells me I should go up there. No. No I'm pretty sure you should. No. And we're going!

I grabbed the handle and the door opened slightly. I opened it enough so I could slip through. I closed the door behind me and walked up the echoey staircase. As soon as I reached the top I heard crying. I cautiously walked over to where the crying was coming from and I saw E.L. holding her legs to her chest and crying. I walked over to get and sat down.

E.L. POV
I looked up with puffy eyes and saw Tyler sit down beside me. I kept crying while he sat silently. Suddenly he reached an arm towards me and pulled me into a hug. I blushed but then cried into his chest.

It feels nice. He smells nice. Why is he helping a girl like me? Why? Why does this feel so right? I thought as I cried and cried.

The tears streamed down my face like a waterfall. I began to calm down and Tyler lays me down on his chest while he rests in the wall. I closed me eyes and the last thing I remember is Tyler wrapping his arm around me and me grabbing his other hand.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ugh this sounds so cheesy... Oh well. Anyway this book is probably gonna end at chapter 30 and thank you for all of the reads. Also, I'm writing a new book called A Sisters Bond and I think ppl who like things that have to do with other worldly things then I think you'll like it. ANYWAY GOODBYE PPL OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!