Chapter 14-He's Back

Jackal POV
I watched as E.L. sang with Tyler. I should of been the one who sang with E.L.  I just had to find a way to sabotage their relationship.

Klara huffed and stomped over to me. "That girl. She's such a little brat! I wish she would die!" She says angrily.

I sighed as I looked at my idiot cousin. Whenever I would talk to her she always ends up talking about how much she hated E.L.  I expected to hate her too, but when I saw her, I realized that I really liked her.

I stood up saying, "I'm gonna go talk to them okay?"

I headed over to where E.L. was with about twelve other people. "Oh hey guys. I didn't expect to see y'all here." I say with a grin.

E.L. turned to me and smiled. God I love her smile. "Hey Jackal! Are you here with Klara?" She asked.

"Yeah we're actually cousins." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Really? How's she been doing?"

"Oh she's doing fine even though she did get in a fight with you."

"Ohhhhhhh shoot you know about that."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"Okay thanks Jackal." She said with a sigh of relief.

I girl that seemed to be in her early twenties whispered something in E.L.'s ear and E.L. stood up . "Sorry we gotta go. Bye Jackal and tell your cousin I said hi." E.L. said then left with those twelve people. And one of those twelve people were Tyler.

Flama POV
We all hopped into the limo and Daniel began driving us to our homes. I still can't believe that E.L. asked Nathan to come. What's worse is that I'm sitting right next to him.

I sighed and looked out the window. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my sketchbook. I looked to the front and saw that Eve and E.L. also held their sketchbooks. I sighed in relief and opened it.

I don't know what I was drawing but I liked the way the pencil could make something beautiful with just a persons creativity and a hand. Once I was finished I observed my drawing to see I drew two people holding hands. I smiled and signed it. I was gonna close it when Nathan snatched my sketchbook. "H-hey what a-are you doing? That's mine!"

Nathan smirked and began looking through it. I pulled my legs up to my chest and hid my blushing face.

About five minutes passed and Nathan held up my sketchbook for me. I slowly took it and put it in my bag. I looked back out the window and a silence passed between us.

"Your really good at drawing." He says.

I don't respond.

"I liked that last one."

I still didn't respond.

"Fine I'll get you tacos if you would just talk again.

"Okay." I respond but still don't look at him.

I could tell he was smiling through the silence. I wonder why.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hello ppl of the universe and kcblueflame   HA sorry I didn't feel like writing about Tyler and E.L. so I did my friend a favor. Your next canbyprattevan   GOODBYE PPL OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!