Chapter 11-Go Little Bad Girl

Play the video now if you want. You can honestly play it anytime.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tyler POV
What am I doing here? Why am I here with E.L. heading to the hood? I don't even know what she's thinking. And she's in a gang? With who else? Too many questions and all E.L. says is because she had time left.

I sighed as I followed her through different alleyways until we finally came to a stop. E.L. smiled and ran towards a garbage can. I seriously thought that she was going to hit it but she then jumped up in the air and landed on the top. I looked at her in awe as she jumped again and pulled a ladder down.

"Hey, Ty take out your gun just incase. Do not drop it okay?" She tells me.

I just nod and pull out the gun while she unsheathed her knife and put it in her mouth. She began to climb up the ladder while I follow behind her.

E.L. got near the top and she launched herself over the top. I just climbed safely because I didn't want to possibly die. Why does E.L. do this stuff? As soon as I reached the top I saw E.L. talking to about eight other people.

E.L. turned around to face me and her eyes widened. She lunged at me and grabbed my arm with such force it launched me into the air and behind her. I turned around to see what she was doing to literally flip me. Right there in front of E.L. was Klara. She was holding a medium sized sword and looked pretty pissed. E.L. turned to face me with a serious expression.

"Ty do not go near us at this moment. Samone can you come and keep him with you guys?" She says. Where have I heard that name before?

A girl with blue hair-dyed-came over to me and grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me away from E.L. and Klara. Now I remember Samone. She's E.L.'s personal maid. Why would she also be in a gang?

E.L. and Klara looked at each other and Klara's gaze was filled with rage. I look at Samone and ask what they're doing.

She just smiled and said, "Just wait. This what E.L. does that makes her feel free."

Klara launched at E.L. with the blade pointed at E.L.'s chest. E.L. stepped to the side and pulled out her knife. She stepped aside every time Klara tries to hit her. E.L. smirked and flipped before Klara could hit her again and she cut Klara's cheek and wrist. The two fought for a good ten minutes and it ended with Klara on her knees blood coming from the cuts she got while E.L. was standing with no cuts but she seemed tired.

I walked over to E.L. and stood beside her looking at the bloody Klara. E.L. glanced at me and smiled. Except her smile held something else. I gave her a confused look before she began to fall. I caught her before she could hit the hard concrete under her.

She leaned on me slightly and I blushed. We just kind of stood like that for a few seconds before I heard a squeal. I looked at the group and I saw all of them holding phones up taking pictures.

I looked at E.L. and I saw her gritting her teeth but she didn't move. Samone came up to use smiling maniacally and showed us her phone. I would have snatched it but I couldn't let go of E.L. because one, I could tell she was just going to fall, and second she didn't let go of me.

Someone from the group of people came over to me and E.L. and I saw it was that butler of E.L.'s Daniel. Daniel picked up E.L. and slung her over his shoulders. I think that kind of pissed her off because she looked like she was about to loose it. I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Samone sighed and walked over to E.L. with E.L.'s headphones. E.L. began to act like a little kid when she saw those headphones.

E.L. put the headphones on her ears and she immediately relaxed. I could faintly here the sound of music coming from them. I looked over to where Klara was but she disappeared.

I looked back at the group and got a good look at them. There was Samone, Daniel, and surprisingly Flama and Eve were there. That left four people that I knew nothing about. Three of them were guys while the last one was a girl with shortish red hair who was piggy back on a boy with curly orange hair and dark skin. They both had an emotionless face but they both looked like they liked hanging out with each other. They weren't really a mystery. The other two just glared at each other. They seemed to be in a friendly rivalry and I can tell that they both are pretty big idiots in some situations.

I said, "Okay can someone please tell me what's going on here and why was Klara trying to kill me and-" before I could say E.L.'s name Samone covered my mouth and said, "He means Ghetto."

I was kind of confused when I realized E.L. didn't use her real name. Instead I guess people call her Ghetto. I looked at E.L. who was mindlessly nodding her head to the music and smiling. It was kind of cute.

Unfortunately the two people who hung out seemed to notice and the girl said, "Ya know she likes to talk about you. She always says that you get her."

I look at them and see that they're all smiling. E.L. just kept listening to her music. The others said simultaneously, "Ghetto plus Ty equals PERFECT COUPLE." I blushed while they all laugh.

Unfortunately E.L. heard and she kicked Daniel. It seems she can move her legs again. Daniel let go of her in pain and E.L. walked over to Samone and twisted her arm to where it didn't break but it was close. She went over to the two other boys and conked their heads together while she pushed the couple down. This group sure is strange yet cool and interesting. I thought. I guess I found some more of my people.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hello ppl out there! I hope u liked E.L.'s THIRD SECRET!! Wow how did this happen? Anyway, I just wanted to let all the Fairytail fans know that I wrote a NaLu fanfic and I believe that you'll like it. Also, I'm in a collab profile called TheSecretSociety1234 with three other ppl so go check that out! Anyway, BYE PPL OF THE UNIVERSE ~~!