Chapter 15-Four New Members

🎵🎶Two Weeks Later🎶🎵
Tyler POV
Now I'm part of E.L.'s gang. Or as she calls it, 'A team.' Me, Nathan, Elijah, and Danny all joined. E.L. said that if we join, we have to have a car.

I asked her why, and she said, "Because you always gotta be fast."

She brought us to a car shop. But this shop was different. Instead of everyday cars, there were Mclarens, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, basically any really fast cars.

E.L. told us to look around and see what we like. She also said that she would pay for them!

I tried telling her that she shouldn't but she kept saying that we need to be fast. I sighed as I looked around. A lot of these cars were amazing, I just had to find the right one. I looked around more and I saw a Huayra.

E.L. saw me looking at it and asked, "What color?"

"Hmm?"

"What color paint? What's the interior color? What color of the calipers? And the rims?" She asked.

I gave a confused look but said, "Well I guess I want the light blue paint. The interior can be a red or something. I guess the calipers can be black and you can choose the rims."

She crossed her arms and smiled. She wrote down what I just said and walked over to Nathan. I kept looking at the cars but I knew I liked that Huayra.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
BOOM TWO CHAPTERS PPL TWO!!!! I can't believe this I updated ALL of my books once today. EVEN SHADOW'S SECRET!!!!!!! YAS!!!!!! Well goodbye ppl of the universe