Chapter 29-Zodiacs and Dares

Tyler POV
As everyone left E.L. tapped  her fingers on the couch while humming. I sat looking at the ceiling while E.L. had the colors pink and black.

"Hey Tyler, how's life?" E.L. asked as if her legs weren't paralyzed at the moment.

"Fine, I guess. I mean how do you deal with someone if they like someone else?" I responded lazily.

"I don't know. I mean, I feel like I should just confess already but I don't think he likes me back." E.L. said mumbling something after I couldn't hear.

"What'd you say?" I asked looking down at her face.

"Nothing." She responded quickly.

I shrugged and we kept talking. We talked a lot about the competition and E.L. even admitted she was nervous. I teased her about it and she would just give a small laugh. We were still talking when the group came back downstairs talking with each other, even when I could see mischief in Samone's eyes. Oh god.

E.L. POV
I turned my head to look at the group of smart idiots. I could see that Samone was on her edge with a smile on her face while the rest were talking as if they didn't have a conversation with the rest.

"I'm hungry. I want something to eat." I said thinking aloud. I tried getting up but Tyler told me to stay put. I tried again but he already left for the kitchen.

"You totally like him!" Samone said spontaniously. "I can tell~"

I gave Samone a warning glance even though I could feel my face heating up. I stayed silent while everyone was teasing me. They're all idiots. I thought with a smirk. Might as well play too.

"Says the girl who also likes someone." I said giving Samone an innocent smile while my eyes showed my devilish side.

"W-What?" Samone asked nervously.

"Oh, you know, that butler at the main mansion." I said my smile fading into a smirk.

I looked at Daniel to see his face held a frown. He told me himself that he liked Samone, and Samone told me she liked him too. I just never made them face each other because I found the situation hilarious since they've liked each other for as long as they've taken care of me.

"Who's they guy?!" Everyone said turning to Samone.

Samone's face was getting red and Daniel leaned down to look at her face. YES!!!! I'm gonna push him. I thought. This was gonna be interesting. I sat up even though my legs were still kinda paralyzed, I could still walk fine. I waked silently towards the two and gave Daniel a small push. I dashed back to the couch and took a seat as I watched Daniel's eyes widen as him and Samone began falling to the floor, Daniels face getting closer to Samone's.

"Here ya go."Tyler said taking his seat back on the couch while putting a bowl of popcorn on my legs. We watched as Daniel's face hit Samone's causing them to peck each other on the lips.

"YES AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!!" I yelled while nearly knocking down the popcorn. "I SHIP IT!!!"

Everyone looked at me strangely while Samone and Daniel were blushing madly and Tyler was already used to my fangirling.

"E.L. calm down." Tyler said while throwing a popcorn kernel at me.

"It's cute!" I replied also throwing a popcorn kernel at Tyler.

Tyler shrugged and Samone got her composer right. Samone suggested that we all played truth or dare, and I was surprised that everyone agreed as well. In two days it would be the competition, so might as well have some fun here.

The game lasted for about ten minutes before it came to me. Adara said, "Truth or Dare, E.L."

When she asked me, she was sitting next to Elijah instead of Phoenix which was a huge step for her. "Hmm... Truth."

Adara smirked-which was also out of the ordinary-and said, "Who do you like?"

I looked around nervously and glanced at Tyler who was right beside me. Tyler had his head turned away and was looking down. He had the idea that I liked Jackal.

"Umm.... I'll just say he plays an instrument." I said nervously while glancing at Tyler every once in a while.

Adara nodded and pulled out her phone. A few seconds my phone buzzed. I opened it and saw a text from Adara that was tagged with a picture. That picture... Was when my legs wouldn't move and Tyler was sitting down on the couch while my legs were I his lap.

"Could it possibly be this one?" Adara asked.

"Where did you get this?!" I asked while hiding the phone from Tyler, who was trying to take a peek at the picture.

Adara just smirked and we kept playing. The game lasted another ten minutes when it finally got to Tyler.

"Truth or Dare, Tyler." Daniel said.

"Ummm... Dare...?" Tyler said nervously.

Daniel smirked and pulled out his phone. Tyler looked back at his phone and read the text. I tried peeking but Tyler moved the phone away from me.

"No way, dude." Tyler said glaring at Daniel.

"You said dare, and that's the dare. At least it's on the cheek." Daniel said while smirking.

Tyler gave a defeated sigh and turned to look at me. I blushed a little and he came close to quickly give me a kiss on the cheek. He got up quickly and walked up the stairs. I looked at the phone he left behind to see the text Daniel sent him.

I dare you to kiss E.L. on the cheek.

I gave all of them a glare and grabbed Tyler's phone while walking up the stairs, my face red. I slipped the phone under the guy's room and walked back to the girls. God they're all idiots.

~~Time skip to later that night~~

"Hey E.L. what's your zodiac?" Adara asked.

"Aries." I responded while drawing in my sketchbook. I was drawing a girl and a boy reaching for each other while music notes and signs surrounded them.

"Do you know the guy's zodiacs?" Adara asked. "Because I've got a zodiac book~"

I jumped up and snatched the book from Adara's hand and ran back to my bed, flipping through the pages.

"Well Daniel's zodiac is a Taurus. Kwan's is a Leo, so is Magnar's. Danny's is an Aquarius. Elijah's is a Sagittarius, and Phoenix is obviously a Scorpio. Nathan's is Cancer, and Tyler's is Pieces."

I kept flipping through the book until it came to compatibility between the zodiacs. I flipped through and I read all of them. Once I read about Pieces it made perfect sense. This one was more true than the others.

"Welp, I'm going to bed now." I jumped onto my bed more near the guy's where a window stretched form our side to the boy's. I touched the wall and smiled to myself. I looked out the window to see the Eiffel Tower shining through the night.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
okay this is definitely my longest chapter in this book so far. I hope you liked it! This took me two days to write. This book is probably gonna end on the 31 or 32 chapters. Btw, Jackal is a Pieces as well! Anyway, GOODBYE PPL OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!