Chapter 9-Music Makes Me High

E.L. POV
I couldn't wait for tomorrow. The day I would finally be somewhere where people can see me. I closed my eyes as I went to bed waiting for the next day.

I opened my eyes and immediately shot up. I got ready for the day and headed out. I began walking out of the mansion when my Butler and Maid-Daniel and Samone-came up to me and asked where I was going.

"It's today! I'm so excited. I just have to hope that Father and Mother don't find out." I say.

They both look at me understandingly since them, Flama, and Eve are the only ones that know about it. I grew up with Samone, and Daniel came around when I was around five years old. They were always there for me and I was also glad that both of them are in their mid-twenties. Samone was kind of my playmate when I was younger but she soon came to become my maid when my father hired her.

"I'll go and tell your father that you're heading out to go shopping with friends. By the way, are they gonna' be there? Is that Tyler gonna' be there?~" Samone says teasingly.

I stick my tongue out and gave her an 'as if' expression. I haven't told him and I don't plan to. He shouldn't know what I do in my life outside from school. I mean, I guess it would be okay, but ever since that I knew that I could never trust anyone ever again. Not ever except for Flama, Eve, Daniel, Samone, and her.

I smiled and left the mansion and began to get into the limo. Daniel came to the front and drove me about five blocks away from the club and I began to walk there myself and stopped at a certain shop to grab my stuff. Little did I know that the idiot just happened to see me.

Tyler POV
I was at a donuts place when I saw E.L. walk out of a strange shop. I couldn't help but wonder where she was going so I followed her for about ten minutes when she went down an alley way. So I waited for about two minutes and I went down the alley way myself.

I came to be confronted by two men that looked very sketchy. I seriously began to wonder why E.L. would go somewhere like this.

The taller man asked, "Who are you? And are you with anyone?"

I gulped and took a deep breath. "My name is Tyler and I'm here with E.L." I say somewhat truthfully.

They look at me suspiciously and the shorter one walked through the door only to appear with E.L. by his side. I smile and wave awkwardly at her.

She looked a whole lot different. She was wearing black leggings with an uneven belt, a red crop-top, a purple leather sleeveless jacket, bracelets on each hand, black finger sleeveless gloves, wireless headphones that had music notes and cat ears plus the word Otaku on each ear piece, and different colored contacts with blue on her right eye and red on her left.

Her eyes widened once she saw me and she face palmed and sighed. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the door dragging me down hallways while her bracelets clicked  against each other.

She stopped in front of a door and asked, "Do you really wanna' walk through this door?"

I simply nodded and she sighed. She opened the door and I was met with loud rave music and many people dancing. She pulled me through the crowd and came to stand in front of a sign that said VIP. She showed a security guard a pass and she pulled me to a staircase that led to a private area above the entire club. There was a table and she told me to stay here.

She left and I waited at the table and stood every so often to look at the many people below me. 

Ten minutes have passed and E.L. still hadn't come back. I ran my hand through my dirty blonde hair getting anxious. Not long after I began to worry, the club became silent when someone came to the stage.

He began, "Wassup' people and Rave Otakus! Today we have a certain someone that'll be coming on stage in a few seconds, but she wanted to do you all a favor and wanted to see which one of you can guess who she is."

'She'? Well I guess that's where she went but why would she go onstage? Unless...

"Alright times up, and it's kinda sad that no one got it." The man on the stage says. "Well this is her first live performance and she's dominating the charts, it's RAVE MISTRESS!!!!"

(U can play the video above now... It's not mine but I thought it would go well with this story)

I watched as E.L. came on stage and went to the DJ station. Everyone in the club cheered and many grabbed out their phones so they could record 'Rave Mistress' live performance. To be honest, I was one of those people.

E.L. smiled and began her first song. It's started as nice and calm, a violin playing but then the violin began to slow down and the beat came. It began to rise and everyone waited in anticipation. The beat dropped, and the bass began to blast and I heard the faint sound of a violin and a... Cello.

I stared at her as she kept performing jumping to the beat and smiling. Her Otaku headphones now on her shoulders with one on her ear. The lights complemented her music with every color and movement. She looked like she was having fun for once. She glanced up at me and genuinely smiled. I blushed a little and waved awkwardly.

Her performance lasted for about an hour and she left the stage once she was done. I smiled as I leaned against the counter looking across the club.

"Well was it good?" Someone said behind me and I jumped at the sudden voice. I turned around to see E.L. leaning against the doorframe and smirking. Is imply nodded and she clapped her hands and smiled. "Yay! He liked it!"

I gave her a confused look but she just ignored it and came beside me to look over the club. We stood there talking until more people came through the doors of the club and they weren't Ravers or Partiers, but they looked like news reporters. E.L. sighed but continued to talk to me even when they spotted us.

"Hey don't you think they'll get the wrong idea if we still stand here and talk like this?" I say a little worried about what could end up on the news.

E.L. smiled at me and gave me a box. "Go to the restroom over there and choose what you think might hide your identity." I grabbed the box and left.

E.L. POV
Tyler left to change his looks a bit. I kinda hoped that he would wear the black and gray contacts that were in the box along with other stuff but that's just what I want. I looked over the huge crowd of people and smiled. These were the lucky people who got to see Rave Mistress. I was kinda wondering what the news would say about this performance.

Tyler came back wearing red finger sleeveless gloves with blue headphones on his shoulders and-I honestly couldn't believe it-the black and gray contacts along with blue highlights in his hair from the spray I gave him.

He came back over and we talked more as more camera flashes flashed at us. It was quite annoying and this is one reason why I don't want my friends to get involved in my life as Rave Mistress. I liked talking to Tyler and I was about to suggest we leave until he asked a certain question. "Why are you Rave Mistress?"

I smirked and answered with, "Because I'm a problem, and because music makes me high."

I turned around dragging Tyler behind me.