Chapter 22-A Carnation Flower

E.L. POV
It's been a week since Tyler has been acting strangely. I kept asking him why he was acting weird but he always said the same thing, "I'm fine." It was really getting on my nerves.

We walked together in silence and it was so awkward. I held my hand up and stopped Tyler from taking another step.

"Tyler what the heck is going on? I know your not telling me the whole thing. Why won't you just talk to me?" I ask desperately.

Something flashed in his eyes and he turned away pink spraying his face. He shook my hand off and kept walking towards the school. This doesn't feel right anymore. Why won't he just talk to me? I thought. What he was doing to me really hurt for some reason.

The doors of the school soon came into view and we walked together through them. As we walked through the hallway, students were looking at us I a way that made me blush.

The day dragged on and everything was normal except for the fact that the preliminaries are tomorrow. Tyler and I agreed that we would go to my house today to practice. My parents weren't going to be there thankfully.

We walked back together and walked through the large doors. E.L. led me to a private room where her cello was. She told me her parents didn't know about the room and that was the only place where she could play since there was sound foam on the walls.

I pulled out my cello and got it tuned and ready to play. Tyler took out his violin and got it ready to play.

The song that we chose to play for the preliminary was called Toreador March. It was kinda the same music in Five Nights at Freddy's but it was just a little different.

We began to play and I immediately saw carnation flowers everywhere along with roses. I played with him but it saddened me to see him like this. Somethings not right. His sunflowers are gone and he doesn't have any daisies.

My bow dropped from the strings and Tyler looked back at me with his sapphire blue eyes. I looked back at him with a sad expression. "Why are you not telling me?" I ask.

"Fine, you really wanna know? Well I heard that you like Jackal and I guess I was just kinda worried that you might ditch me for him." He told with no emotion evident in his voice.

"Oh my god, Tyler. You stupid stupid idiot." I said with a smile. My bow in my right hand while my left hand lagged at my side. "I would never do that to you. Your too special for that. Melody needs harmony and harmony needs melody. I wouldn't do that to you."

I set my cello down and stood up. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He stood there for a moment before me back still holding his bow and violin.

I stepped back and gave him a truthful smile. One of the very few smiles. Our faces leaned towards each other and just when they were inches away someone burst through the door causing us both to jump away from each other and look at the person that opened the door.

Samone was panting and looked at the two of us. She said between breaths, "The Master... And... Mistress... Are back... Now..."

My eyes widened and I swiftly put my cello up and also put Tyler's violin up. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the room. I closed the door and walked down the hallways dragging Tyler after me.

We came to the front of my room and I told Samone to take Tyler downstairs to find a tux.

"Wait a tux?" Tyler asked.

"Just go if you wish to get my parents approval." I responded.

He nodded and followed Samone to get a tux. I ran into my room to put on a stupid dress. Why are they back now?