Chapter 26-Aftermath

Tyler POV
It's been three weeks since E.L. was kicked out of her mansion along with Samone and Daniel once Mr. Samori found out that they were also in the gang. E.L. has changed a lot since then. She came to school like normal but now she's created a name for herself. She puts graffiti on the walls of the school in amazing design and all of the students know it's her except for the teachers. E.L. smirked as she watched the teachers try and find out who caused the wall to be so decorative equipped with music notes and inspiring quotes.

"You could get caught you know. And we'll be going to Europe today since we won the preliminaries along with Klara and Jackal." I stated.

"Yeah I know but we're not the only ones going. I got us first class seats along with the rest of the gang. Being Rave Mistress gets you a lot of money once you start actually doing live performances." E.L. said with a smile as we walked together down the halls towards the orchestra room.

We entered the room and took a seat as first chairs of our instrument. We practiced with so much emotion I think some students just wanted to listen and they were told to hold up their instruments again. We played and played as if it was only us. I found it funny how she liked someone else yet we were so close.

The day dragged on afterwards and I decided that I would go street racing one more time before we left for Europe the next day.

E.L. POV
The next day came and the whole gang was sleeping in the new mansion I bought after my father kicked me out only giving me one-thousand dollars. I think he was trying to make me stay on my own for about a month and was expecting me to come crawling back to him when I run out of money. He has the strangest ideas.

We all walked to the airport with our bags talking. I told the rest of the group my real name and they seemed to not really care. They still call me Ghetto but I don't mind.

We walk down the corridors with everyone else anticipating our flight to Europe for the competition. To be honest, I didn't care about winning the competition. I wanted to just play for the people who were gonna hear me play. And that's gonna be a lot of people.

An hour passed and we boarded our flight while flight attendants guided us to our area in first class. I smiled slightly and took a seat. This was gonna be fun.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey ppl of the universe!! The books almost done ppl!!! Thanks for 500+ reads that really makes me happy!!! Oh and Evan WHY MUST U SHIP MEEEEEEE THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!! Seriously ppl I'm being shipped with one of my friends and him and me are so disappointed by how many ppl ship it. Anyway GOODBYE PPL OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!