Chapter 24-Dinner

E.L. POV
I gave Tyler hug after I realized what he meant. I knew it must hurt, even if I don't understand what he went through, I know that he needs someone.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. I grabbed a remote in a basket beside my bed and pressed a button and a flatscreen came out of my wall.

"Are you seriously that rich?!" Tyler said in surprise.

"Yup but hey let's not talk about me being rich and let's just watch some anime." I said simply.

"Anime? Why anime?" He asked.

"Because I wanna see Zeref-Senpai." I said simply with a smile.

"Wait, what?"

"Just sit down."

We sat together on the bed and we began to watch Fairytail. This was about my third time watching it again and I loved this anime.

We sat there watching the show and I saw Zeref. "There! That guy right there is Zeref!" I yelled.

"The guy with the black hair?" He asks.

"Yup!" I respond excitedly.

"I'm not gonna even ask."

We watched Fairytail all the way until it was time for dinner. I loved that anime.

"Okay Tyler, if we talk to each other at the table you need to call me by my name, Elane Luna. Okay?" I say.

"Why?" He responded.

"Parents duh." I respond with a knowing voice.

We walked down the long hallways towards the large dinning room. We walked together through the large arch that led to the room. I walked through with Tyler following behind me.

I took a seat and pulled a chair out for Tyler right beside me. If my parents ask him anything he's gonna need me.

I looked at the table before me and gave a small smile. The table was decorated with steak and Brazilian rolls. There was edamame and pineapples. Wow I really like the people that work for my family. They're the only ones that really know what I like. I glanced at Tyler after I had my moment and saw him gazing at the food with a hungry look. I stifled a laugh and asked for one of the servants to help with Tyler.

My parents finally came and took a seat on the opposite side of the table. Here we go. Tyler please help me.