Chapter 1: Death

Hi this is the first chapter of my book,this will be some of Murasaki or Mura's past. This may go on for the first couple chapters. She is 4- 5 years old.Thank you

Chapter One: Death

"C'mon Mura your parents are gonna be back from their mission soon!" Itachi yells at Mura. Mura sighs and jumps down from the tree.

"Okay,okay I'm coming,don't get your panties in a bunch Ita-kun" Mura replies with a playful expression. They begin their walk through the village,hoping to get there before her parents. Suddenly there was smoke and a person blocking their path. Both Mura and Itachi loomed at each other and nodded realizing who it was.

"Hokage-sama!" Mura says excitedly and runs into Minato's arms for a hug. Itachi nods at the Hokage with respect. The yellow haired amn ruffled their hair and smiled at them. Itachi gave Minato a look while she hugged him.

"Hello Murasaki,Itachi. Murasaki I have some news for you." The hokage says. His expression saddens at the soon to be heartbroken Murasaki. Murasaki noticed his expression change and becomes worried, a frown appears on her bright features.

"Hokage-sama what happened? Is Aunt Kushina okay with Naruto??" Mura asked worriedly, wondering if her young soon to be brother was okay.

"Kushina is fine,but your parents along with your the rest of your family aren't so well. There was a incident..." Hokage saw Mura's expression dropped and she took off with speed. Itachi looked at the Hokage and then looked down at the ground saddened from their sudden deaths, being close to her family.

"Itachi please go help her,she may act very rash in this situation." Hokage tells the young boy. Itachi nods and runs after Mura. He catches up to the crying purple headed girl.

"LEAVE ME ALONE ITACHI I NEED TO SEE MY FAMILY ALONE!" Mura quickly yells and speeds up. Itachi frowns and runs faster towards her.

"Mura calm down,your kekkei genkai is gonna activate. You could hurt someone" Itachi says calmly. He sees Mura look at him,it hurt him to see her like this, her eyes already red and cheeks stained from crying.

"Itachi I'm sorry..." Mira said sadly. Her violet eye flashed a bright green and Itachi was pinned to the ground harshly, now unable to move.

"Ugh, Mura let me go. I want to make sure you don't hurt yourself to bad,or others." Itachi says,his chakra draining slightly from the ability.

"Itachi I told you I'm going alone. Stay here! I can handle this on my own!" Mura gets angrier by the minute. She releases Itachi and body flickers to her home. She stands in her room and sees it has been destroyed as if someone was looking for something. She opens her door and sees blood in the hallway and scattered everywhere. She starts to cry harder than before, she walks into the living room to see her parents on the floor, bleeding heavily.

"Mommy? Daddy?? Please answer me!" Mura pleads her parents to answer her and show signs of life, the girl's eyes darting everywhere.

"M-Murasaki....." She hears very faintly.

"Mommy?!?" Mura runs towards her mother. She sees her stomach pierced with a chakra kunai and slash marks all over her skin.

"My baby, please become a shinobi like your father and I. Give our clan a name to be proud of ,take my necklace, infuse your chakra and it will...s-show a book that will help with your...........I love you baby,stay strong..." Her mother stops and closes her eyes. Mura cries harder,

"MOMMY!!!!!!!" Itachi arrives and sees Mura slumped over her mother crying into her.

"Murasaki......." Itachi says quietly. Mura looks at Itachi and runs towards him for comfort.

"ITACHI THEY ARE DEAD HELP THEM PLEASE! Please......" She cries more in Itachi's chest. Itachi hugs her and lets her cry. What could he do? After a hour or so Mura calms down and stops crying, emotion now void from her face. She walks over and removes the kunai from her parents. Itachi then realizes the damage. Her mother was mutilated, stabbed in the stomach,and multiple other stab wounds and slashes. Her father in a even worse condition, stabbed in the heart,stomach and left thigh, with his throat slit. Itachi then realizes the now unborn brother of Mura, that would be now dead.

"Itachi,go get the Hokage and Aunt Kushina,I'm going to heal there visible wounds..." Mura says calmly. Itachi nods and runs to the Hokage's office, worried about leaving them there.

~Hokage's office~

"Ah Itachi, I was about to call you. How is Mura?" Minato says to Itachi.

"Not very good,she has requested for you and Miss Kushina to go and see her." Itachi says with a black expression , Mianto gets up and pats his shoulder with sympathy. Itachi looks up at the blondie and sees that he was crying as well.

"I see,okay I will be there,would you get Kushina for me?" The Hokage says. Itachi nods and then runs to see Kushina walking out of a shop.

"Kushina-sama, please go to the Tamashi residence, Mura has requested to see you." Itachi says to her. Kushina looks at Itachi,seeing that he has some blood on his chest.

"My,my what happened?" Kushina asks Itachi with worry. She raked her eyes over his body as if checking for wounds.

"I rather not talk about it. Please go to Mura's house. The Hokage is already there." Itachi replies quickly not wanting to anger the red haired woman.

"I see,okay I will see you there I suppose" Kushina says and body flickers away.

~Tamashi Residence~

"Oh my..." Kushina gasps at the sight. Minato and Mura see Kushina and Mura runs into Kushina's arms.

"Oh my,Mura I'm sorry,it's okay I'm here for you." Kushina says quietly to Mura rubbing her back, in a motherly manner, attempting to soothe the girl.

"Murasaki,you are now head of your family,congratulations." Minato tells Mura.

"Mura! That's so cool!!" Itachi says excitedly. Mura looked up at Minato,Kushina and Itachi and smiles.

"I, Murasaki T- Tamashi will aim to be the best Tamashi and leave a positive mark on our name. I promise to protect and stay will Naruto and Itachi until the day I die"
Two years pass and Itachi and Mura were anbu captains and she excelled with everything and was finally happy. Until the day when hell broke lose in the village endangering many lives.

FIRST CHAPTER DONE,This is a sad chapter but it will get happier I promise!! ~ Captain Kayla