~Uchiha Family Filler~

So I am hopefully getting my laptop next week but I can't not write so I'm going to be making some cute fillers. Most will probably be pre massacre or pre death of the Twins. I hope you enjoy!!~Kayla(^‿^✿)

    ~Mura's POV. Age: 5~

   "Murasaki, why don't we go visit the Uchihas yeah?" Kaa-san asked me. I smile brightly and run towards the door,  dragging her with me.
"Let's go see Ita!" I cheer and throw on my black sandals quickly.  Kaa-san laughs as I run out the door and towards the Uchiha compound. Kaa-san runs after me, panting slightly.  I giggle as I jump over the wall of the compound and into Ita's backyard.
"M-Mura!" Ita exclaimed as I land on him.  I laugh and hug him tightly.
"Ita-kunnnn~" I cheer and pinch his cheeks. He huffs at me and I get off.  I laugh again and he pouts.
"Are you mad?" I ask,  sticking out my lower lip. He looks at me and quickly breaks eye contact. I fake pout and tear up.
"Hmph! I didn't want to play anyways! Meanie!!" I yell at him and turn away,  my back facing him.
"Wait! Don't be upset!" He said,  trying to cheer my up.  I smirk to myself,  it always works! I turn around facing the blushing Uchiha and laugh.
"Hahaha! Look at your face!" I tease and he blushes harder, turning away from me.  I smirk and run away to hide.
"Try and find me Ita-kunnnn!!" I say as I hide in a bush. I watch him carefully,  seeing him turn around with his arms crossed.
"Not this again! I always find you!" He says,  a smirk on his face.  He walks over to the bush I was hiding in and kicks it. I squeak and tumble out.
"Found you!" He cheered and I pout. I fix my ponytail and run my hair through my purple locks.  I then reach over and touch the raven locks in front of me.
"Ne Ita?" I ask and he looks at me and tilts his head.
"Yes?"
"How do you keep your hair so soft?!" I ask and pull on it roughly laughing slightly.
"It runs in the Uchiha Family!" he says proudly.  I smile and hear Mikoto yell for us.
"FOOD!" I cheer and run over,  ditching Itachi. Mikoto laughs as I run towards her.  I take off my shoes and run to sit down.  I see Fugaku-sama and nod at him in respect,  he nods back and I sit down.
"Ah young Murasaki-chan.  How is your training?" Fugaku asked me and I beam at him.
"Very good Fugaku-sama! " I cheer and he nods at me,  a small praise.
"Eat as much as you would like Mura!" Mikoto cheered and I pile food onto my plate. Itachi gapes and I laugh at his expression. I place the dango in my mouth and moan at the taste.
"Arigato Mikoto-chan!" I cheer as I shove more dango in my mouth.  I then steal Itachi's and eat his too.
"No fair!" He whined and I stick my tongue out at him.
"Ne, Fugaku-sama! You gonna make another kid?" I ask bluntly and he spits out his tea.
"W-what makes you say that?!" He stutters out and I smile up at Mikoto and point to her stomach.
"Call it a girl's tuition but I think Mikoto-chan is pregnant!" I say bluntly and Mikoto laughs. Itachi gapes at me for saying such blunt things.
"Maybe Mura,  maybe" Mikoto said mysteriously and I smile.
"The Uchiha Family is fun!" I cheer, putting my hand in the air and showing more Dango in my mouth. 

It's small but I think it's cute(⌒▽⌒)So, if y'all want a lemon of Mura and Ita,  I will write one.  If you don't know what a lemon is,  good you are probably too young! Anyways PM me or leave a comment~Kayla