Chapter 16: Mourning

Feathers began to fall down on everyone, casting them to sleep. Genjutsu, shit we are under attack.

"Kakashi! Sakura!" I yell out to them. I give Sakura a nod and she runs off to break genjutsus on Naruto. I look at Shika and walk over to him.

"YOU BAKA! STOP FAKING IT!" I yell out and kick his back. He groans and sits up.

"What a drag, I didn't want to get involved!" He complained. GE mumbled 'troublesome woman' under his breath but gets up.

"Now help Sakura and go after Sasuke and Naruto. " I order and he groans and jogs over to Sakura. I look at Kakashi and Guy as they begin another contest of theirs. Bakas, now isn't the time for that, besides, I'm going to win.

"Oi, Guy I'm in this competition!" I yell out to him, throwing kunai at some opponents, killing them instantly.

"We definitely won't win this time. " Kakashi groaned and continued battling people. I pull out a small scroll and open it, revealing my katana. I rush through quickly ending many lives without hesitation. I stop and stare at my sword and I frown but then smile at the memory.

           ~Flashback~

"Happy Birthday Murasaki!!!" The Uchiha family cheered. Sasuke ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Happy birthday Onee-chan!!" He cheered and I ruffled his hair. Today I turned 13, and the Uchiha family were throwing me a surprise party.

"Wait, where is Itachi?" I question and Mikoto looks at me.

"He is on a mission dear, I'm afraid he don't be back til tomorrow. " She said sadly. I cast my gaze to the floor in dissapointment. Baka, why would you take a mission on my birthday!

         ~Late at night~

I wake up and hear a rustling noise near my window. I look over sleepily and see Itachi climbing in through my window.

"Ita! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I whisper shout at him. He looks at me with a certain emotion that I couldn't recognize. I look and see he was hiding something behind his back.

"Whatcha got there Ita-kun?" I say with a childish tone. He laughed and walked over to me. He hands me a bouquet of roses and a small box.

"Open it, then I can show you my other present." He said with a smile on his face. I open it to reveal a beautiful sharingan necklace. I gasp in awe.

"Itachi!" I say and look up at him. He clasps the necklace on my neck and smiles.

"Now I will always be there for you. " he said. He then grabbed my hand and tugged me out the window.

"Where are we going??" I ask, still half asleep.

"To your surprise." He said and pulled me deep into the forest. we walked through the tree line and I see a beautiful pond, surrounded my bright green grass. There were Koi fish in many colors swimming in the clear water.

"Ne, here." Ita handed me a beautiful Katana. It was red and black, on the hilt it had the Uchiha and Tamashi clan crests on both sides. I unsheathed it to reveal a black blade with words engraved into the blade.