Chapter 11: Surprise

It may seemed rushed now but this will all play into everything. ~Kayla         

  ~Week Later~

           *Mura's PoV*

Itachi was out getting food and I was sitting in the main branch house living room, thinking of the chunin exams. I focused chakra in my hand, wondering why I got sick this morning, and gasped.

"OH MY GOD!!!! " I yelled and jumped up in joy. I could feel Itachi's chakra nearby, and him enter the village. Luna appears next to me, her eyes sparkling.

"Milady, I hear a heartbeat! " She howls out, running around. I got up and sprinted towards the gates. I see a familiar raven haired man.

"ITACHIIIIIIIII!!!!! " I yelled and jumped on him. He looked very confused and weary of what happened.

"GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE A DAD! " I shouted. He smiled and stood up with me in his arms. He spun us around and we rested our foreheads together.

"I'm going to be a dad... " He said, smiling. He then panics and runs around.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD OH MY GOD MURA YOU'RE GOING TO BE A MOTHER!! " He yells. I giggle and watch him run around.

"He will be born in July" I say, I realize something.

"Who will be the god father and mother?! " I say. He holds me bridal style and we arrive back in the house.

  "What will we name the baby?! " I question again.

            ~2 weeks later~

I place my hand on my slowly growing stomach.

"So Kakashi will be the godfather and Kana will be the godmother? " I ask Itachi. He nods,

"They are both suitable, and are good ninjas. " He states. I nod, as if to make up my mind.

"If he's a boy, Shio Kasai Uchiha, and a girl Tsuki Kasai Uchiha" I finalize. Itachi grins and kisses my growing stomach.

"They might be twins?" Luna questions.

"I can faintly hear another heartbeat. " She finished. My eyes widen, and I grow upset.

"Fuck! " I swear. Itachi looks at me questioningly.

"Twins almost never survive when they have Tamashi blood. We haven't had twins survive in over 200 years! My twin died, so did my father's. " Itachi looks horrified and the fact that one of his children might not make it.

"Luna, can I summon Sugi? She is the medic in your pack. " I ask quickly,

"And Taki? He can see the future right?! " Luna nods her head.

"You have earned respect of the pack, they all look at you now as alpha. " She says. I perform the summoning jutsu and two wolves appear. They bow their heads.

"Hello Sugi-san, do I have twins? " I ask the white wolf, she puts her paw over my stomach.

"Hai, Milady, they seem to be a boy and a girl as well. " Sugi says. My eyes widen, she can tell the gender this early?!