Chapter 9: Zabu

I've decided to add my best friends oc into this story. You will meet her in this. As you all should know all art regarding to this book is done by Kanathepotato03

                *3rd PoV*
  "Meet me by the gates in 10." Kakashi tells the team. Mura had left before that and she was slowly walking towards the forest. She finds her favorite spot quickly and sits on a familiar rock.

Flashback

"Earth style: boulder formation! " Tsuki yells. A boulder sprouts from the ground. Mura smiles, proud of her student.

"Kaa-san!! I did it! I did it! " Tsuki yells, then jumps in the water, while grabbing her brother. Shio grumbles and crawls out of the river. He grabs a kunai and carves 'Team Taji- Kaa-san, Tsuki Tamashi, and Shio Tamashi'. Mura smiles but then questions the last name.

"Shi, why did you use my last name? " She asks the boy.

"Well... You are our Kaa-san now. You basically adopted us.. " Shio whispers quietly, embarrassed.

"Should we get your names legally changed? " She asks. Tsuki and Shio's eyes light up, looking up at her. They nod their head enthusiasticaly.

Flashback over

*Mura's PoV*

I should probably go.. Well lets go. I whistle and Luna appears with my stuff.

"Milady, I have packed your belongings. " She says, her gentle voice drifts through the air. I nod as a silent thank you and head off to the gates.

I walk up and see Naru and Duck-butt butting heads.

"Oi, shut it. Both of ya" I say, irritated.

"Ahhh! Tamashi-sama! Where is Hatake-kun? " Tazuna questions. Just then Kaka appears in a poof of smoke.

"20 minute and 37 seconds late Kaka-baka! " I yell. He sighs,and started to walk out the gates.

We were walking for a couple hours now. I walk over a puddle and smirk.

"Idiots" I mumble under my breathe. I walk back and jump on the puddle and start laughing. Sakura looks at me like I'm crazy, while Kakashi smirks under his mask. Suddenly chains whip out and slice 'Kakashi' into pieces.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI" Sakura screams. I watch the scene go down as Sasuke shows off and Naru freezes up, getting poisoned. Kakashi appears completely unharmed and sweatdrops as Naruto as he stabs himself in the hand causing tbe poison to leave his system. I zone out and whistle for Luna to come. She appears in her slightly larger size, being 5 feet tall on her 4 legs. Well she is a demon wolf. I climb on top of her and lay on her back.

"Oi! No fair, Mura-chan doesn't have to walk!! Luna-san can I sit on you!!? " Naruto yells. Luna growls, and shakes her head. Naruto falls to the ground in despair. We arrive at the dock and we row to the other side. As we arrive I feel a familiar chakra source, watching us.