Filler/Extra: Itachi's Birthday

~Tamashi Compound~

"Ita!" I yell and jump on his back. He falls to the ground and I sit on his back.

"Let's do something!" I cheer and Itachi sighs.

"Why? " He asks with a dull expression. I pull him up and hug him.

"Because it's your birthday~!!" I cheer out and run into the bedroom. I pull on a simple black dress and some sandals, hiding some senbon in them.

"Can't we stay here?" He asks and pouts slightly. I giggle and grab his hand, dragging him out into a nearby town.

"We can get dango~" I bribe and his face lights up.

"Really?" He asks, a smile making his way onto his face.

"Duh! It's your birthday! " I say and we walk into a dango shop.

"Welcome, how may I help you today, Tamashi-hime?" The young lady asks.

"Can I have 4 orders of dango to go please? " I ask and she nods, dashing away.

"Don't you think it's weird when people call you Tamashi-hime?" Itachi asks, and I grunt out.

"I hate it, but they insist!" The lady walks up and hands me the bag of dango. I pay and give her a generous tip before leaving.

"Let's go to the lake!" I say and walk deep into the forest. A small, crystal clear water lake comes into view and I smile.

"Wow. It's been awhile since I've been here with you. " Ita says and holds my hand. I smile and we sit down, sticking our feet in the water. We eat the Dango happily.

"Can't get a break can we?" I say sadly, feeling multiple chakra signatures closing in on us. I sigh and get up, summoning my Katana.

"Well, 10 enemy nin are approaching, probably rogues." I mutter out. Rain ninja appear from the tree line and glare at us.

"Itachi Uchiha, Murasaki Tamashi, you will both die. " The buffest rain nin said.

"Mm I don't think so. You interrupted us, now I'm irritated. " I say darkly. I flash step behind the leader and put my sword to his neck.

"You are slow, hopefully your goons are a bit more challenging than you, then again probably not." I say and quickly slice his neck. The other nin shiver at my intent and I smirk.

"Are you scared, perhaps?" I mutter out, my eyes flashing green before they fall to the ground, paralyzed.

"Mura, let's leave them be. " Itachi said and I sighed.

"Fine, but I won't help them, they will die of chakra loss soon anyways. " I mutter out and wipe my Katana off and walk away.

"Sorry this happened on your birthday, Ita." I say sadly.

"How can I make it up to you?" I ask and look up at him. His eyes glint mischievously.

"I know what you can do, however not in the open~" Itachi purrs out into my ear, nipping it. I shiver and teleport us home, soon being pushed up against the kitchen counter.

"We will have fun today~" Itachi smirked.

"Happy birthday to me.." Itachi said, oh boy, this will hurt tomorrow

  Lol I ain't gonna write smut. This was short but today(June 9th) is Itachi's official birthday. So I thought I would write this short thing. ~Kayla