Chapter 23: Dead to me

"I should probably head to Sasuke's house.." I mumble and walk towards his house. I knock on the door and sense him in the house, I grow irritated and kick down the door wobbling slightly.

 "Sasuke Uchiha, why didn't you open your door for me?" I hiss at the now surprised Sasuke. He then scoffed and turned away from me, ignoring me.

 "Sasuke, answer me. What is going on with you?!" I ask him with a angry motherly expression.

 "It's not like you care. You obviously don't care about my feelings because you are pregnant with that traitors kids!" He yelled at me, glaring at my stomach.

 "I'm also pregnant with your niece and nephew Sasuke! Don't you want a family?!" I yell at him, pissed that he didn't consider my feelings, just his own.

 "I would have had a family if you hadn't been in the ANBU!" He yelled out and I stood there, dumbfounded. Tears started rolling down my face as I shook in anger and regret.

"I was depressed Sasuke! I had lost my love, my family again and most of all, you blamed me for it! If you weren't a self conceited little bastard things would've been different! " I scream at him and run out, leaving him to himself.

           ~Sasuke POV~
I can't believe I said that to her! Well, it can't be helped. At least I'm leaving tonight, no one will stop me...not even her...not Sakura either..

         ~Mura's PoV~
I run towards the KIA stone and sit in front of it gazing at the names. Rinny..Obi-kun..Shisui-nii..Minato, Kushina.. I start to cry harder, Kakashi comes and notices me, he rushes over and pulls me into a embrace. I cry into him and he sits down and hugs me tight, fearing of what my next move would be. 

 "I-I Don't know what to do Kakashi! I-I'm supposed to be a light! Why can't I take anyone out of the darkness!" I scream into his chest, tears streaming down my face. A warmth comes from my pocket and I take out the necklace my mother gave me. I focus my chakra into in and it glows a green with purple swirls. I stand out, and run to the compound leaving Kakashi in the dust. I whistle and Chi comes and picks me up. We run through the green forest and out the Konoha gates running to the compound. We reach the compound in a records time and I run to the main house. I hold the necklace out, letting it guide me to the scroll of the family secret jutsus. I pick up the ancient scroll and notice a weird seal. 

 "What kind of seal is this?" I ask myself in confusion. I can't take it to Tsunade...she will take it because it's forbidden..What if I I go to Sakuma Cave? Maybe the Elder Wolf knows? I take the summoning scroll out of my holster and do hand signs.

 "Reverse Summon!" I yell and appear in a dark cave, with my pack scattered throughout it. They look at me surprised and then notice the scroll in my hand.

 "Milady, what is that you are holding?" Kiya asks me, a brown wolf cub. She must be Kapena's pup..

 "A secret scroll Kiya." I say to her and call for Kapena. He walks out of a tunnel and nods at me. 

 "Kapena, take me to the Elder?" I ask him and he nods and leads me into the back of the cave and through a entrance. We walk in and I notice the jet black wolf who first gave me the scroll when I was small. He had purple eyes that resembled the Tamagan and the Tamashi clan symbol on his left flank. 

 "Elder Kazuki, I have come to ask you what this seal is and how I would break it." I bow at him and he grunts. 

 "So the pup was finally granted the access to the scroll. The disgrace Ro couldn't find it, it was quite funny actually." A low, grumpy voice said with amusement. I laugh slightly and look at him seriously.

 "Well, she isn't a problem now. She brought back the kids you know. " I tell him and he sighs and nods.

 "Yeah, I am deeply sorry for that. Now, onto the seal, that seal was placed by your mother. It's a Uzumaki based sealing jutsu. I know you are familiar with their style.  To unlock this seal, you must to a vow. This vow was made by all heads of your clan. It was created before your great great grandfather died. It takes a lot of chakra as well to open this seal. Chakra you may not have access too. " He tells me and gestures to my stomach. He then chuckles and his eyes sparkle, his serious demeanor fading.

 "We wouldn't want the new cute adorable little pups to be in danger now would we?" He says in a baby voice and I sweatdrop, he never was serious for very long. 

 "I assume you will bring them to visit me when they are born?!" He says, with a slight demanding tone to his voice. I smile at his and nod my head.

 "Of course......oldie wolfy!" I yell at him and he gives me a playful glare. I feel a lot better after hanging out here. I suppose it's dark now, I should head back.

 "I must go back to Konoha! Love ya oldie!" I say cheerfully and I leave with a poof and appear by the gates of Konoha. I notice Sasuke's chakra first, then Sakura's.

 "i love you Sasuke! Why can't you see that! " She whimpered out and Sasuke scoffed. I hide my presence and watch it go down.

 "You really are...annoying." He said and she threatened to scream. He flash stepped behind her and knocker her out. His lips moved and I wasn't able to hear what he said to her. He walks towards the gates and I step out from my hiding place. 

 "Sasuke." I say to him and he gives me a weird look but quickly masks it.

 "You aren't going to stop me?" He asks and I scoff and glare at him, one that could rival the greatest Uchiha glare. 

 "The moment you walk out those gates, You will no longer be my ototo. Revenge isn't a good path to walk down Sasuke. I would know. If you leave the village for petty power, you aren't worth my time." I spat at him and slap him in anger. He glares at me and aims a punch for my stomach. This time I catch it, and smirk at him.

 "That's the second time. You are dead to me Sasuke Uchiha." I say to him and throw him to the ground before flash stepping to Sakura. I caress her pale cheek and pick her up. Tears start to stream out as Sasuke leaves the village gates. I walk through the dim lighted streets of Konoha to the Hokage Tower. I kick down the door of Tsunade's door and she wakes with a start. 

 "Sasuke left." I spit out and lay Sakura down on a chair, she wakes with a start and screams out Sasuke's name. Tears stream down her face as she looks at me, her eyes showed pure heart break. I hug her tightly and she cried into my arms. Tsunade slams her hand on the desk in a angry manner making Sakura jump in my arms.

 "Bring me Shikamaru!" She yelled and looked at me with a slight glare.

 "Did you see him leave?!" She yelled at me and I nod my head. A cold gaze in my eyes, she looked at incredulously.

 "You what!" She yelled out, her caramel eyes almost glowing in anger. Shikamaru came into the room as I say the most regrettable words to ever leave my mouth.

 "I let him go."