Chapter 26: Break

4 more to go also, thanks to @DARKENING_SHADOWS for making my night and loving my story. ~Kayla

 I dash towards the Uchiha compound in anger, the wind blowing my purple locks behind me. Why does everyone hate me, Kakashi especially..He should understand at the very least. 

 "UGH!" I scream out in frustration and take a left turn, going towards the pond. I summon a clone and start to fight it, getting punched in the stomach. Kapena watches me from a distance, a worried look on his wolf face. I growl out and kick my clones side, making it fly into a tree and poof away. I take out senbon and kunai and throw them at the targets. I go and inspect and notice some of them miss the target. 

 "Damnet! " I yell out and sit down in a huff. At this rate, I won't be able to fend off Danzo if he comes after my babies. I sigh and walk towards the hospital, passing through the colorful and busy streets of Konoha. Some villagers smile and wave while others, more often than not give me a glare. Word spreads fast I suppose, I walk into the busy hospital only to find them rushing everyone everywhere. I spot Choji, thinnest as can be, being rushed away. I gasp as I see Neji, beaten up badly and bloody. I run up to the nurse at the front desk and she looks up at me.

 "Ah, Tamashi-sama. How may I help you?" She asks me and looks up at me, in a respectful manner.

 "What happened to the Genin that were just rushed in?!" I question her, worry embracing my features. She gives me a pitied look and sighs.

 "Choji Akimichi, he overused his chakra and used his family pills he is in critical condition. Neji Hyuga, he was severely injured,and is currently going under a intense healing process. Naruto Uzumaki, chakra burns and chakra exhaustion. Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru, Kiba is in a moderate condition, Akamaru suffered a broken leg and many minor injuries." She named off and I swear out under my breath. I kindly ask her for there rooms and visit Kiba and Akamaru first. 

 "Kiba-san? Akamaru?" I question and open the door slightly, peeking my head into the white room. Hannah looks at me and nods her head in respect, knowing my place in the anbu.  Kiba glares at me and scoffs.

 "What? You here and tell me to leave the village to get stronger for a dumb reason!?" He yelled out angrily and I frown at him. I nod at Hana and walk out of the room, heading towards Choji's. I walk in and sit beside him, he was still unconscious.  I place a bag of chips next to him with a simple get well note. I walk out and see Shikamaru crying in the hallway.

 "Shika?" I ask him and he looks up at me, and wiped his tears.

 "The mission was a fail." He stated bitterly, and I gaze at him with a knowing look.

 "Shikamaru, listen to me. At least everyone came back alive, ne? This was your first mission, there will be others." I tell him and give him a hug, slipping a note in his pocket. I walk down the hall and go into a unconscious Naruto's room, with a depressed Kakashi sitting next to him. I sit down in the fold out chair on the other side of his bed. I grab Naruto's hand and hold it with my own, in a motherly manner. i look at his bandaged face,  he looked peaceful. I then cast my violet eyes towards Kakashi, him watching me carefully.

 "Kakas-" I start and he glares at me.

 "Don't! I don't want to hear what you have to say. That traitor has gotten into your head, the Murasaki I would know, would've never let Sasuke leave." He spat out and I glare at him, abruptly standing up and smacking him in the face.

 "You know what! Fuck you Kakashi! I just had fucking twins, my baby brother left me! I'm weak! Everyone hates me! Sakura is the only smart one to realize what I'm going through! I get it Kakashi, you've had a rough life. You think I haven't? I'm honestly at my breaking point with you guys! Try and see it through my eyes! Sometimes I think I should've stayed in the Akatsuki! They sure as hell are more understanding than you guys!" I yell out and dash out the window, leaving Naruto and Kakashi's note. Everyone who I cared about the most got a note, Sakura will get hers verbally. 

                                                                               ~Kakashi's note~

 Kakashi, this is goodbye for awhile. Everyone hates me and no one understands why I did things. You, of all people should try and understand and listen to me. You will always be my big brother, even if you are a dick. Take care, Love Murasaki Uchiha

                                                                                ~Shika's Note~

 Shika, you are one of my favorite genin and you will grow up to be a great ninja. Even if you have that brat Ino on your team, you all are great people. Tell Asuma and Kurenai to fuck already for me K? With your wits, I can believe that you know the reason for this letter. With love, Murasaki Uchiha

                                                                               ~Naruto's note~

 Naruto, I know you will be close to the nine tails very soon. I talked to Jiraya and I hope you will become stronger and less of a dunce the next time I see you. I know you will still be mad at me, but remember I'm always watching, little brother. Love. Murasaki Uchiha

 Each note had a small gift attached, just like the last time I left. Of course, only Kakashi would remember that. Kakashi got a bracelet that had a small scroll on it, in that scroll was every copy of Icha Icha. Naruto got a necklace, with the Uzumaki crest on it. Shika got a small fan necklace to resemble Temari. They would be the most cutest couple. Sakura will be getting a summoning scroll, she will have access to any wolf in my pack. I know she loves Sugi and she will help train her medical jutsu. I drift off in my thoughts and head towards the red hokage tower to discuss plans with Tsunade. I want to leave in a week, then the babies can leave and we head off to my home compound. I walk up the stairs and open the Hokage door, to see a passed out Tsunade. I slam my hand on the desk and she wakes with a angered expression.

 "Tsunade, I would like a request to leave the village for 3 years." I say seriously, sitting down in a chair. Just then, Danzo opens the door, and enters the room with a smirk. This will be trouble..