Chapter 12: The Chunin Exams

Aye we made it to the Chunin exams~Kayla

Mura's PoV

"Oi, Kaka-baka, you think they are really ready?" I say with worry.

"What's the issue? You became Chunin when you were younger. I became Chunin at a young age as well." Kakashi replies. I sigh and shake my head.

"We weren't a bunch of idiots in battle. I just don't want them to die at young age like Obi and Rinny.." I say sadly. Kakashi puts his hand on my shoulder and gives a reassuring squeeze.

"That won't happen this time. They won't die." Kakashi says,a serious look in his eye.

"Okay. The Sand brats are here, I'm going to greet them, they are beating up little Kono." I say and teleport in front of Kankuro.

"Ah ah ah, you Suna shinobi better be careful. You wouldn't want to get in trouble for bullying the Hokage's grandson now would we?" I say menacingly. Sasuke throws a rock at Kankuro's hand making him drop the boy.

"Why you little!" He growls out,and starts grabbing his puppet. Immature genin, good thing I read up on all the contestants.

"You are going to use Crow for this?!" Temari shouts in disbelief. Suddenly Gaara walks up and glares at me.

"Kankuro,you are disgrace to the village." He says plainly. Sasuke jumps down and lands next to Naruto and Sakura.

"Kankuro-san,Gaara-san and Temari-san. I am Murasaki Tamashi and this is Team 7. " I introduce myself. Their eyes widen when I say my name, Gaara even showing a hint if emotion.

"Nani?! The Tamashi Princess?" Kankuro says surprised. He then smirks and gives me a weird look.

"Well then Princess, you single?" He says,winking. I cast a genjutsu and make it seem like I flash step behind him and slit his throat.

"That isn't a thing to ask a pregnant lady who is married as well as a lethal ninja." I say and add a close eyes smile. He grunts and takes his leave before Sakura stops him.

"Why are you here!? We may be allies but you need a permit!" She shouts. I sigh and shake my head, and walk away.

                 ~Bridge~

"We are nominating Team 7 for the Chunin exams. Sign these forms and go to the academy in a week." Kakashi says with boredom. Naru freaks out and clings to Kakashi and I,crying.

"WAHHH THANK YOU NEE-CHAN AND KAKASHI-SENSEI!!" Naruto yells out. I chuckle and smile when Naru called me Nee-chan. Sasuke glares and grunts at me as he takes his paper. I roll my eyes and walk away. I've been walking a lot, it's tiresome hmm.

"Summoning Jutsu!"  I say and a moderate sized wolf appears.

"Milady!" The dark blue exclaims as he sees me.

"Hey Chi!" I say back. He was the youngest in the pack but he is surprisingly strong. He places his paws on my stomach and nuzzles it.

"Hello young masters!" He barks happily.

"Chi, can you carry me around the village?" I ask and pet him. He jumps up and down in excitement.