Chapter 15: Sakura's Training

"Sakura!" I order and she stops and looks at me.

"Hai?" She asks and I smirk, she will be stronger after this, Kana might be mad once she hears about this though.

"We will begin your training. We need to refine your skills so you can perform this Jutsu with ease. You will learn one Earth Jutsu and one Water. Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld is the first one we will do. " I say. I hand her a schedule that says the following:

4:00AM: Meet at Training Ground 2 and begin warming up.

4:30AM: Practice Chakra Control

5:30AM: Run 3 laps around the village, keep a steady pace. No stopping

7:00AM: Jutsu Practice

9:00AM: Practice Senbon throwing

10:00AM: Medical Ninjutsu

12:00AM: Stretch and go home

"Sensei!? This is insane! " Sakura gasps. I sigh and shake my head.

"Trust me. That's nothing. It will pay off. " Sakura looks up at me and I ruffle her hair.

"You can do it." I encourage and she tears up but wipes it away and a look of determination replaces it.

"Hai Sensei!" She yells and continues her target practice. When she is serious she is just like Tsuki..

           ~Flashback~

"Tsuki, I'm going to show you a secret trap jutsu. It will require precise chakra control." I tell the ambitious girl.

"Kaa-san what is the jutsu?" She asked, determination visible on her face.

"Its a combination jutsu of Earth and water, Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld" I say, she was natural with earth jutsu and she loved water jutsu, this is perfect for her. She is a quick thinker and is very smart.
"Go on try it Tsu. " I encourage. She did hand signs and did the jutsu. A bubbling swamp of black mud appeared a few feet in front of us.
"I did it! " She cheered and I laugh and ruffle her hair.
"Good job. You did good." I praise.

           ~Flashback Over~

"Let's start on some basic medical ninjutsu. Now, I going to burn myself slightly, and you are going to try to take away the pain. Got it? You focus chakra into your hands and imagine what it looks like before. Or imagine the skin repairing itself. " I say and she nods.
"Are you sure about burning yourself? " She questions, uneasy about this.
"I will be fine, don't worry about it. " I reassure her. She looks up in worry and I create a small flame in my hand a place it on my arm. I wince and stop after creating a decent burn.
"Now. Once you can heal this we will move onto a larger burn. After that we focus on open cuts. " I say and she nods.
"Got it!"  Sakura replies and places her hands above my burn. She bites her lip in concentration and soon enough green chakra was visible. The pain goes away and I smile. Tsunade-sensei will definitely train her, she will become another Tsunade.
"Good, now take your hands away. " She takes her hands away and sees the mark gone.
"I-I did it! I did it!!" She cheered and ran around me in excitement. I activate my Tamagan and see her chakra is low, I wave my hand and call her over. I place my hands on her back and replenish her chakra a bit.
"Now let's work on your speed. Here are some weights, place them on your ankles and I will add chakra to weigh them down. It will be tough at first but you get use to it. " Sakura nods and places the weights on her ankles.
"These are heavy Sensei." Sakura whines out. I scoff,
"Those are like feathers kid. " She widens her eyes and I place more chakra in the weights. 10 kilos should be okay, she will be slow for awhile but whatever.
"Let's start running kid!" I cheer and take her hand and drag her around. This is going to be a fun month.

          ~Day of Finals~
Sakura and I walk up into the spectator area and sit down.
"Where is Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asks, worry on her features. She hadn't seen Sasuke during the month of training, she has been doing good. Her weights are around 50 kilos now and she mastered the earth jutsu. She was struggling with the water Jutsu but that's okay. I wasn't the best teacher, especially since I can't perform the jutsu very well.
"Kaka-baka is probably training him last minute. Don't worry Saku. It's going to be fine. Genma starts talking and the first opponents appear on the big screen. Shit, this is going to be tough.
'Neji Hyuga Vs Naruto       Uzumaki'
"GOOD. I CAN MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HINATA!" Naru yelled with anger, jumping into the arena.
"You will lose, that is your destiny!" Neji shouted at him. I tsked from my seat and watched the battle take place. Neji closed all his chakra points and Naruto was pissed to say the least. Suddenly red chakra started seeping out in mass amounts.
"What the hell did Jiraya teach him?!" I yell out angrily, searching the crowd for the white haired sage.
"YOU WILL PAY NEJI!" Naruto shouted out, engaging in a taijutsu battle.   That chakra really enhances his strength, doesn't.

    "WOOO NARU!! KICK HIS ASSSSSS!!!!!!!!" I cheer and Asuma sweatdrops at me and I scowl at him and stick my tongue out at him. He sighs and shakes his head at me and i continue to watch Naru kick Neji's ass. 

  "Winner is Naruto Uzumaki!!" Genma yells out. I cheer and squeal and jump down my the beaten up Naruto.

 "I know you could do it!! I said so!" I cheered and picked Naruto up and swung him around.

 "AA  MURA-NEE YOU ARE EMBARRASSING MEEEE!!" Naru yelled out, and I set him down, scratching the nape of my neck. I chuckle and teleport us to the balcony to wait for Sasuke. 

                                                           ~A few matches later~

 "Where are those bakas!?" I yell out angrily. They are so gonna get it later. Damn Kakashi is rubbing off on Duckbutt. Suddenly a poof appeared and leaves fell. Kakashi appeared with Sasuke, dressed in all black.

 "KAKASHI HATAKE AND SASUKE UCHIHA YOU ARE IN A HELL OF A LOT OF TROUBLE!!!!!!!!" I scold them and smack the back of their heads.

 "Sasuke Uchiha and Gaara of the Sand please head to the battle ground!" Genma orders and Kakashi walks up to the balcony with my. 

 "You idiot. He could've been disqualified!" I scold him more and smack his arm. He winced and let out a grunt.

 "Sorry, mother. " Kakashi  mocks and I growl out at him.

 "Kakashi! Don't fuck with pregnant women. Okay? " I threaten as I hold up a senbon needle, ready to throw it at him. He sweatdropped and stopped. 

 "CHIDORI!" Sasuke shouted and a familiar chirping sound resonated throughout the arena. Sasuke's arm went through Gaara's sand barrier and Gaara screamed out.

 Something bad is about to happen, and then Gaara ran and Sasuke followed.