Chapter 10: Home and Love

*3rd PoV*

It's been two weeks since the land of waves mission gone wrong. After Zabuza and Haku had died, Murasaki passed out from pain, she managed to somewhat heal the hole near her stomach so she wouldn't die before passing out. Mura ran away from the hospital and has shut herself in her house, not leaving. Many people had tried to visit her, only to be thrown back by the barrier. No one could sense her chakra, not even the best sensory ninja in the village. Kakashi had been in Hokage's office for awhile now, him questioning how Mura knew Haku and Zabuza.

"Now is not the time for that Kakashi. This is a serious matter, the last time something like this happened.... It wasn't good. " The Hokage said.

"What do you mean? " Kakashi asked, the Hokage looked very worried.

"She attempted to kill herself and she came out with multiple scars on her thigh and arm. " The Hokage said. Kakashi's eyes widened, She is suicidal?!

"Wh-" Kakashi starts. Suddenly a figure emerges from the shadows.

"Enough! " She growled out, eyes glowing with anger and sadness.

"Hokage, I'm taking a leave from the Village. I will come back around the Chunnin exams. " Mura spits out.

"I'm going to the Land Of Souls. By. Myself. " She adds, she places her headband on the Hokage's desk, putting her Soul Village one on. The Soul Village lies on the border of the Land of Fire and The Land of Waterfalls, all Tamashi clan members resided their until their murder, so it was abandoned. The Main branch however, lived in Konoha, for unknown reasons.

"Dear, stay. " The Hokage pleads. Kakashi looked the girl up and down. She had removed all her bandages, and had a simple blue shirt that stopped midway and black shorts. Kakashi noticed the thin,barely visible scars on her stomach, thigh and forearm.

"Grandpa, I need to go there. I'm not stable and I would like to visit my clan grounds. Kakashi better not follow me, it's dangerous for him. I will leave now. Bye. " And with that she appeared by the gates.

"Izumo, Kotetsu, I will be leaving, got permission from Grandpa. " She continued walking out the gates.

~Mura's PoV~

"Luna, grab my stuff please." I call out to her, she appears as quickly as she leaves.

"Milady, why are we going back? " Luna questions me. I scratch the back of her ear and sigh.

"I wanted to get some information. There is a rumor going around that there are people going in and out of my clan ground. As head, it's my duty to check it out. I also wanted to see Ita.. He is in the area. " I say, and start taking short cut through the woods. Luna nods at me and continues to follow.

It was a two day journey and we are finally arrived. I walk up to a entrance and form a single hand sign.

"Soul Village Jutsu: Barrier Open" I say and walk through a opening. I walk around the small village, the now once vibrant colors of blue and purple, dulling from time passing.