Chapter 19: Uchihas and god damnet Tsuande

"MURA-CHAN ARE WE GOING TO GO SEE NARUTO?!!" Kana yelled out and I wince.

 "Do you always have to be so loud Kana?" I ask her and she laughs and runs ahead. I summon Chi and hop on his back.

 "Hey Chi, take me to Naruto and Jiraya?" I ask him and he runs off through the forest. I suddenly sense a all too familiar chakra source. Why is Ita in the area? Wait, don't tell me Pein started his plan! Shit!

 "Chi run towards Ita's chakra! Quickly!" I order out and he dashes quickly. We arrive at a hotel and I hear Naruto yell out.

 "HEY! YOU ARE MURA-NEE'S FIANCE! YOU KNOCKED HER UP MAN!" I sweat drop and see Kisame and Itachi in front of Naruto's hotel room door way. I hide my presence in the shadows and watch Kisame carefully. I know that Itachi won't hurt Naru, but Kisame is a different story. 

 "Murasaki, Come out. You know you can't hide from me." Itachi said and I sighed. He always was able to find me out. Probably the necklace gave me away. Naruto fell back as I appeared, with my sword drawn. 

 "NANI?! MURA-NEE?" Naruto yelled out in surprise. I give a worried look towards Itachi and he appears stoic, but he is really saying sorry. I nod and throw some senbon at Kisame and only 1 at Itachi, not wanting to hit him. 

 "Mura-san, what a surprise. Nice to see you serious for once!" Kisame said, deflecting the senbon with his sword. Naruto yells out and questions me. 

 "How do you know the fish dude?!" He yelled out and I pat his head. 

 "I will explain to you and Sasuke as well. He is on his way. I perform hand signs and mutter under my breath. 

 "Soul jutsu: Secret communication. " I say and everything turns purple except Itachi and I. 

 "Ita!" I cheer out and hug him tightly, but then slap him. 

 "You were at the village were you not?" I ask him and he looked at me with sad eyes. 

 "I put Kakashi-san under a Tsukiyomi...." He muttered out and I flipped out. 

 "YOU WHAT?! ITACHI UCHIHA OF ALL THINGS! ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR EYES! DO YOU WANT TO GO BLIND! YOU ARE ALREADY SICK!" I lecture and he looks down in shame. I hug him and kiss his cheek. 

 "But I forgive you, You have to do what you have to do! Now Sasuke is coming, so be careful? Don't kill him, or anything like that. " I say and Itachi puts his hand on my stomach in a loving matter. 

 "Did you talk to Tsunade-sama?" He asks and looks at my eyes. 

 "Yeah.. she said she would help, she didn't like the fact that they were yours but I told her off. Everything will be okay! I have a plan!" I say cheerily. He visibly relaxes and hugs me again, this time kissing me. I smile and lay my head on his chest. 

 "I love you." He said and I said I love you back with a huge grin on my face.

 "Well, this pregnancy is fu-messing up my chakra, so I can't use much, probably will pass out in a few minutes,and Tsuande will lecture me. It was worth it, stay safe. " I say and canceled the jutsu, Itachi and I remained stoic in front of the others. 

 "Itachi...Uchiha!" Sasuke yelled out, making appearance, a chidori forming in his hand. 

 "DIE!" He yelled but I canceled out the jutsu quickly. 

 "Sasuke. What did I tell you!" I yell but I fall down quickly. I shoot Itachi a look and worry showed in his eyes when he saw me fall. I landed on something soft and warm, probably Chi. I lay down, barely keeping conscious. 

 "You are still weak!" Itachi said, I could hear the pain and sadness behind his voice. Sasuke screamed out in pain and I whimper slightly, hating the sound. I feel a quick kiss to the forehead before hearing Guy and Jiraya. 

 "DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!" Guy yelled and I heard Jiraya grunt in pain and yell at Guy. 

 "Murasaki!" Guy yelled and I felt someone, who I assume is Guy pick me up and leave. 

 "Get her to the hospital Guy! Quickly!" Jiraya yelled and I felt their chakra get farther away. 

 "Nurse! Get Sasuke Uchiha and Murasaki Tamashi-Uchiha a room stat!" I hear Guy yell. Sasuke is with me? I try to feel for his chakra and see it slightly disturbed and dark. That damn curse mark.  I slowly drift off to sleep. 

                                                                   ~A day later~

I sit up groggily and look around to see a hospital room in Konoha.   I feel a lot better now so I get up and rip the IVs out, getting dressed in my ninja gear. 

 "Time to catch up with Jiraya!!" I yell out and summon Chi, seeing as he probably left. 

 "Milady! You are okay! Everyone was worried when I told them what happened.

" Yeah, sorry about that! Anyways, let's go to Jiraya!" I say and I hop on Chi, and he jumps out the window and flies through the village. My hair flowing behind and villager only see a purple, black and blue blur run past them. 

 ~One hour later~

 "Naru-what the hell happened to Jiraya?!" I yell out, seeing a drugged Jiraya.

 "Granny Tsunade did something according to Shizune-chan!" Naruto told me and I growled out.

 "GOD DAMNET TSUNADE!!" I yell out and quickly asses Jiraya.

 "She cut off his chakra use and put some sort of numbing serum with it. " I say and Shizune nodded. 

 "Milady is very good at hiding serums from ninjas. " Shizune said and I deadpanned.

 "No shit Shizune. She taught me everything I know. I helped create this serum so I do know the antidote. It won't work for a couple hours though. " I say and inject the antidote into his system. 

 "Now. let's go get that sneaky bitch!" I say and jump out the window with everyone in tow. 

 "Chi let's go!' I say and jump on his. I hear him growl out in anger. 

 "Milady! It's him. "  Chi said and my heart dropped. She wouldn't....would she?

CLIFFHANGER! Lol, so yeah. I've been updating a lot recently, I hope y'all like. I wanted some fluffyness so I added the convo between Mura and Itachi! Love y'all~Kayla