Chapter 3: Uchiha Massacre

Updates will be slow, school sucks Captain_Kayla

~6 years later~
It has been 6 years since the attack, Mura and Itachi had just turned 13 and Itachi became ANBU captain. 6 years since she has overused her kekkei genkai. That night many shinobi had died, Mura had almost passed away, her vitals increased when Itachi was around so he wouldn't leave the hospital. When she awoke a month later everything was fine. Now they we're going to be late to meet their new ANBU team.

 "Mura~! We are gonna be late!! I'm a ANBU captain now, I can't be late!" Itachi yelled at Mura. He hears Mura groan and get off her bed.

 "I'm coming! Lemme get dressed. CRAP! ITA WHERE DID I PUT MY MASK??" Mura yells. Itachi sighs realizing he will now be late.

 "I DON'T KNOW! IS IT UNDER YOUR PILLOW LIKE USUAL?!" Itachi yells back. Sasuke comes upstairs curious of why his brother and sister are yelling.

"Nii-san why are you yelling at Mura-san?" Sasuke says to his older brother. Itachi sighed again,

 "Well, Mura lost her ANBU mask for her mission." Sasuke nods and goes into Mura's room. Sasuke looks at Mura and puts his hands on his hips.

"Mura-san!!" Sasuke yells, just as she finds her mask.

 "Yes Duckbutt?" She replies, smirking at his given nick name. Sasuke puffs out his cheeks in embarrassment. Itachi walks in on the moment with a sad smile. He quickly masks it with a angered expression.

"Mura let's go!" He orders.

 "Just because your my ANBU captain doesn't mean you can order me around at home mister!" Mura huffs out. Itachi just scoffs and grab's Mura hand to leave. They have become close, closer than best friends but not lovers. Mura likes Itachi, Itachi loves Mura. Itachi however doesn't want to be in a relationship, fearing that she would die saving him or vice versa. When they were young he made a promise to her, to always protect her. She made a promise to Minato to be along side Naruto while growing up. What would he do if she wouldn't come along with him to the Akatsuki? Would she forgive him and trust him about killing the clan? He wouldn't kill Sasuke, loving him too much. Does she even love him truly? Itachi couldn't figure out. He knew he didn't have much time, his mission would begin soon. The elders were going to inform Mura of the mission and would soon 'request' her assistance.

As Mura and Itachi arrive to the team meeting place, all members glanced at their hands. They were still holding hands, Mura quickly releases his hand.

 "Hello, I am Uchiha Itachi your team captain. I look forward to working with you." Itachi politely says. The other team member scoffs,

 "A Uchiha? Ha, the only thing that makes them strong is their Sharingan!" Mura clenched her fists, she looks up, her eyes glowing bright purple,

 "SHUT UP, ITACHI HAS EARNED HIS PLACE AS CAPTAIN! HE TRAINS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT! BY THE LOOKS OF YOUR CHAKRA AND SOUL YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR CLAN, STRONG BUT WEAK MINDED!" Mura shouts, her violet eyes giving piercing glare at the boy.

"Who are you? Wait, aren't you that girl that  fought the Kyuubi? " the boy says. He gives a good look at her, violet hair, piercing violet eyes. He rushes up to her, attitude changing. He grabs her hands and kisses them.

 "I am Taka, it's nice to see you in your beautiful glory, Murasaki" he says. Itachi grimaces, he removes Taka's hands from Mura.

"Don't touch her, she is not yours." Itachi spits out. Taka sent Itachi a glare. Mura starts laughing,

 "Oh my god Itachi, chill out. This guy isn't that strong, so I would never date him, as shallow as that is. Plus his chakra doesn't complement mine." Taka gasps, slightly confused.

"How do you know my chakra nature? You haven't seen me in action. " Taka asks. Itachi smirks slightly, proud of Mura's skills.

 "I have a dojutsu, it will be stronger than the Byakugan and Sharingan with training." Mura explains,

"I'm also the last person that has my dojutsu." Mura then finishes. Itachi then rubs Mura's back soothingly, knowing that she covered a touchy subject.

 "Wow cool, so your special, strong and pretty!" Taka exclaims. Itachi just 'Hns', and turns away.

"Ita! We should have a sparring competition!! Please!!" Mura says excitedly. Itachi turns and looks at Taka and Mura.

 "Hn, sure fine. Taka fight me, winner fights Mura." Itachi agrees. Mura's eyes sparkle.

"YAAAAAAY!" Mura yells. She runs and hugs Itachi.

 "Itachi-kun, why does the winner fight Mura instead of you? You are our captain after all. Wouldn't that make you stronger?" Taka questions. Mura laughs,

"HA ITA STRONGER THAN ME?" Itachi blushed and looked at Mura.

 "Mura has been part of the ANBU since she was 9" Itachi simply said. Taka gasped and marveled at her. After that the day went on normally. Until the sun set and the moon rose into the night sky.

"Mura,Hey wake up. It's time." Itachi says softly, nudging the girl awake. Mura groans but gets up.

 "Itachi, are we really gonna go through with the mission?" Mura says sadly. Itachi sighs and nods his head yes sadly. Mura tears slightly,

"Itachi, I can't.... It's my family.....I-I..." Itachi wraps his arms around Mura. Mura silently cries into his chest,after awhile she stops.

"Okay....let's go." Mura says finally, putting on her ANBU mask. Itachi nods and puts on his mask and pulls out his katana.

 "Leave Sasuke to me" Mura says,

"I'm gonna put him under a genjutsu, and block his memory of me assisting. I will tell him when the time is right." Itachi nods, and goes off to eliminate the rest of the clan. Mura kills anyone she passes with ease. She walks into the main house and sees that Mikoto and Fugaku are dead. Sasuke sees me and my bloody katana.

 "MURA WHAT HAPPENED? MOTHER AND FATHER ARE DEAD!" Sasuke cries out. Mura looks at Sasuke with a dead expression.

"Sasuke, listen to me. Never act with out thinking. You will be a great ninja. I'm sorry that I have to leave. Always be loyal to Konoha. Also, keep a eye on Naruto, you guys should be best friends. I love you duck butt. Stay safe! Eat healthy, train hard." Mura says. Sasuke notes everything, trying to figure out why Mura is saying such things. He pieces it together and realizes something is up.

 "Are you leaving?!" Sasuke questions starting to cry more. Mura nods her head sadly. Mura looks into his dark eyes and casts a genjutsu.

"I love you, my little duck butt." Mura finally says and leaves.
~Village Gates~

"C'mon Mura, let's go..." Itachi says. Mura let's a tear slip down her cheek. She quickly wipes the tear away.

"What did you leave behind for them?" Itachi says. Mura looks up and smiles slightly.

 "For Naruto, a book of ramen and dango coupons, and 100000 ryo, and for Sasuke, a specially made katana. I know Kakashi will be his sensei which means he will learn the chidori. So he could channel his chidori into his katana. I left Kakashi the newest Icha Icha Paradise Jiraya-sensei gave me..." Mura replies thinking over her gifts.

"Oh great a new book for Kakashi...well let's go it's time to become rogue. " Itachi says with a sigh. He loves his village but knows he could never go back. Mura and Itachi both take their headbands off and slash them with a kunai. Then tying the headbands to their belts.

 "Okay, let's go." Mura finalizing the decision. She starts to run away into the forest, Itachi following.

"See ya later Konoha!" She whisper yells and she runs farther from Konoha, runs away from the village.

Woot, longest chapter yet. Sorry for slow updates! ~ Captain_Kayla