Chapter 27: Luck

"Danzo, how may I help you today?" A weary Tsunade asked him. A smirk remains on his bandaged face and nods towards my direction.

"I would love to speak to the new mother. Privately. " Danzo said, smirking towards me with evil intent.

"I'm sure what you have to say, can be said in front of me. " Tsunade said, glaring at his stealing ass.

"Very well. Murasaki Tamashi, you are here by arrested for meeting and conversing S-Rank and Rogue Ninja, Itachi Uchiha. " Danzo stated and I threw a nasty glare towards him but then smirked, throwing him off.

"Ne, Danzo? Could it be that you wanna to take my babies? Or perhaps take me out of the picture? You can't arrest me, there is no proof. Who said those kids were actually Itachi's? " I smirk at him and he grits his teeth, calling for Anbu.

"Danzo, don't you forget. I have as much as authority over the Anbu as you do. The Third Hokage gave me rights. They look up to me and would never do anything unjust to me." I add and he glares at me, even harder. He turns around and leaves the room with a dumbfounded Tsunade.

"Are you crazy?! You just went toe to toe with a very dangerous man." Tsunade lectured me and I waved my hand dismissively.

"Whatever, half of that was a bluff. He doesn't know, besides he should know better." I say and she sighs at my craziness. My face drops and I look at Tsunade, my eyes shining brightly in the sun.

"Tsunade, my request?" I remind her and she gives me a worried look.

"Why are you leaving? When and where?" She questions, laying her chin over her folded hands.

"I would like to raise my children where I was raised, no not the Uchiha compound, the Tamashi one. As for when, next week. " I say and place some crumbled paper work so I can leave on her desk.

"Don't slack K?" I say, a smile on my face. I walk down the stairs and towards the woods, Where Sakura was. I come into a big, green clearing and see a pink haired girl practicing medical ninjutsu on herself.

"Oi, Saku! " I call out and she turns, a smile on her tear stained face.

"Saku...I'm leaving the village for awhile.." I tell he slowly, she starts to cry. Her emerald eyes now glossed over with tear.

"W-why?! For how long?!" She questions me, running up and hugging me tightly.

"I'm not wanted here Saku, I wanna raise my babies outside of the village. I'm leaving for 3 years.." I say and she gets angry.

"SENSEI! YOU CAN LEAVE ME FOR 3 YEARS! HOW AM I GOING TO CATCH UP TO THEM?!" She roared out, punching a tree, making it shatter. I sweat drop and pat the girls head.

"Sakura, listen. If you truly want to get stronger, you will, with or without me. " I tell her and pull her into a hug.

"Besides, I'm sure Tsunade will let you visit me. You will be able to get there easily because I'm going to give you a present." I say and pull out a necklace with a small, charm like scroll along with a purple rose on it.

"This scroll, is a summoning scroll. You can have access to anyone in the pack. Especially Sugi, just ask them to take you and they will." I tell her and place the necklace around her neck. She cries out and hugs me tighter as I chuckle and hug the young girl back.

"Now, start training, I have to get my stuff together." I say and walk off towards the Uchiha compound. I walk into the heavily guarded house and walk into my room. I glance at the picture of Team 7 and pick it up, looking at it with a sad gaze. I take out some sealing scrolls and start putting objects away,saving the photo of the team out. I fold my black blankets and start to clean the decorated home.  I take down the barriers around the house, leaving it unguarded. I place all the scrolls in a pack and ask Chi to take them to the compound, only leaving me with my Katana and weapons along with my ninja wear. I lay down in the empty bed and tears start to fall out, and I sit up abruptly.

"CRAP I HAVE KIDS!" I yell out and dash towards the hospital. I totally forgot I gave birth and had two infants in the hospital.

"AAAA MOMMY IS COMING BABIES!" I yell out and enter the hospital and rush towards the nursery.

 "Ah, Tamashi-sama. Here to see the babies?" The nurse asked and I smile and walk towards the twins. They were sleeping close together, holding hands.

 "A-ano, Tamashi-sama. We found a complication. It seems that the two can not be too far away from each other before getting upset, and their hearts start to fail." She said and I sigh. 

 "Thank you for the information Miss. You have a good night, I can pick them up in about a week correct?" I ask her and she nods. I smile at her and kiss my little babies heads before leaving.

 "Great, besides having Danzo on my ass, my kids can't be separated." I huff out, this will be a long week.

Sorry for a short chapter, I don't want to put to much in because I would like the last 2-3 chapters have a lot happen. Thank you for loving my book, Ja ne~Kayla