Chapter 20: Kabuto is annoying

"Milady, we must hurry. " Chi said seriously, grabbing Naruto and Jiraya with his teeth and dashing towards a field.

"Orochimaru!" I growl out as we approach them.

"Mura! Leave now!" Tsunade yelled at me.

"Hell no! You think I would listen to you when you planned to meet up with this monster?!" I yell out, absolutely livid. Jiraya stumbled and walked towards Tsunade.

"Kabuto?! What are you doing here?!" Naruto yelled out.

"Can't you see his headband Naru? He isn't a leaf nin, he is a sound one.." I say sadly, looking at Naruto's broken features.

"That's impossible!" Naruto screamed out.

"Naruto, I work for Orochimaru. The only reason I helped you was to test your abilities. You fool!" Kabuto yelled at Naruto. I throw a senbon needle at Kabuto, hoping to disable him. He blocks with his kunai and I growl in frustration.

"I see, you are pregnant Murasaki-san" Kabuto said and I hold my stomach. How did he know?

"Chi take Naruto and hide. He doesn't need to get hurt. " I order, getting off Chi. Naruto complains as Chi grabs him.

"MURA-NEE I WANNA FIGHT! THIS GUY MESSED WITH SASUKE!" Naruto screamed and I look at him.

"Naruto, you can't fight him. He is out of your league. He would kill you! " I snap back. He looks down and Chi takes him behind a rock, a few meters back.

"SUMMONING JUTSU!" Kabuto yelled and Manda appeared.

"You better give me bodiessss to eat Orochimaru" He hissed out. Tsunade summoned Katsuya and Jiraya...summoned Gamakichi.

"Gamakichi?!" Jiraya yelled out.

"Dad is busy, so I came in his place!" Kichi explained and I smile at the cute yellow frog.

"Might as well summon the pack! " I yell and summon everyone, Sugi quickly replenishes my chakra.

"Kapena, Luna stay with me. Everyone else go protect Naruto. " I order and they nod and do as they are told.

"Milady, you shouldn't fight. " Kapena told me and I glare at him.

"I will fight. I am a ninja, I must protect them." I snap back and Shizune starts to attack Kabuto. Blood gets on Tsunade and she flips out.

"Shizune stand back. " I say and my Tamagan activates. This is gonna be trouble, Tsunade will kill me.

"Soul Style: Chakra control. " I mutter and my eyes glow a green, a sign I'm in control of his chakra.

"What?!" Kabuto questions.

"Heh, can't heal yourself now can you?" I smirk and blood starts drip down my face. I can't keep this up for too much longer..

"Naruto!" I yell out and he performs the Rasengan on Kabuto. I smile and fall to the ground once again, Kapena catching me.

"Tsk, Milady.." Kapena whispers out and carries me to safety.

"NARUTO YOU CAN DO IT!" I yell out and Kapena nudges me with worry in his eyes. I scratch his ear and smile at him, wiping the blood off my face. That's weird, probably because I haven't used it in awhile like that. Naruto falls to the ground, unable to move.

"Shit! Naruto!" I cry out and run towards. A sword is thrown at him and Tsunade jumps, taking the hit. Her seal releases and heals her body. I really gotta figure out how to do that! I could save so much chakra!