Author's Note (Please FUCKING read)

"the beginning of an epic love story"

Hey everybody. This is another story of mine. Please read and comment. Forgive all my mistake, cause no one is perfect. I will be editing my story at leisure, cause I ain't rich enough to afford a professional editor.Point major mistakes if possible, it makes my editing easier. But please be nice. Cause we all know, no one likes it when their mistakes are underlined.

If the chapter has a ✔️ symbol it means it has been proofread and edited.

__________________________

Please DO NOT copy this story or produce its fragments elsewhere. We all hate that loser who isn't original, and copies and takes credit from other people's hard work. And if my friendly warning isn't enough, then let the fact that doing the above said is an offence punishable by law, stop you from doing it.

________________________

This story WILL contain swearing and mature language and scenes. Any reader below sixteen years, read at your own risk. I don't wanna be held responsible for breaking your innocence.

______________________

PLEASE READ:

If you are looking for a book where is the woman is headstrong and Stands up for herself, this isn't the book for you.

Savannah is completely and totally in love with Adrian when the story progresses, so she is going to act Pathetic and lets him take the control. If you're not into crying main leads then I suggest please press the back button, and I'm not telling this to sound rude, I'm just telling it to save both your and my time.

Savannah will forgive him for the biggest of blunders and will surrender to him. So please, it's tiring replying to all comments which say 'omfg did she just do that' and 'wtf how pathetic is she'.

_____________________

All characters and plots of this book are purely fictional and strictly my creation. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is completely coincidental.

______________________

Thank you for reading my long ass authors note. You can now read my story/stories, me having cleared my points. Go on. I won't stop you now. Only now and then!

Love,
Elle.

___________________