27• Home wreckers and nightmares.

~You were my first love.
They're right about firsts being special you know?!
Because no body can ever take your place.
You'll always be my first love.
The love of my life~ Excerpt from the book I'll never write.

Happy Reading munchkins💕

Savannah

Kill me.

It was a tiring day. Indeed I really got why I hated shopping. Quite annoying it was. I walked into my room, in Adrian's cottage. Okay his Grand Dad's . Same difference.

"Can we take the day off, Adrian?"

"No."

"Please. I am tired."

"Come on, kitten. We haven't even started and you're tired already?"

"Please. I don't feel well. We shall go to two places tomorrow. Promise."

"Promise huh? Fine. Stop whining and get some rest."

I nod getting into the sheets. Sleep is the best therapy. It will always be.

I get up with a heavy arm and leg on me, and my head on something warm and toned. Some thing that is moving. I tilt my head to see that, I am literally plastered over Adrian. He looks so peaceful when asleep.

The hint of the cold, calculating and manipulative man, has just vanished.

Poof.

Just like that. Into thin air. I brush the strands of hair on his forehead to which he responds by pulling me closer to him.(If that is even possible.) I don't want to disturb his sleep. It's an unforgivable sin. We can discuss our position later, when he is up. And since my sleep has broken all I can do is stare at him. He looks beautiful, sexy, hot-

Gosh. I am hallucinating. I am not supposed to have such feelings for him. He is a A-class jerk, and will remain one until, doomsday. It's cute how his long eyelashes brush over his cheek, his sleek jawline. This man is certainly going to be death for me. But unfortunately that is not what I am scared of. What I am scared of is I might let him be, without even trying the tiniest bit to stop him.

"Staring is rude, kitten."

What the fuck?

He is an alien.

I told yea.

Shut up!

"I wasn't staring."

His piercing gray eyes hold mine in a steely gaze, which I cannot escape. Ever.

"Don't lie.", he says as he pulls me closer on to him, by my waist, his eyes still capturing mine.

"I-I wasn't. But any way, even if I was, you would never know. You don't have eyes in the front okay?"

Mirth clouds his otherwise piercing eyes.

Some thing funny?

"Why are you looking at me like that?!"