41• Drunk Mr.Donati [2]✔️

"that's the moment that we fell in deep, oh baby"

Happy Reading, my lovlies. •

Savannah

As I knock the door of the room which used to be ours, I hear no reply from Adrian, and sudden panic seizes me. Is he all right?

I push the door open, and the shower door is ajar, and Adrian is sitting down, his suit jacket discarded in the corner, with his shirt and pants on, as the cold water cascades down his body. God he is really drunk.

I place the lime juice on the slab outside and turn of the shower. And  this brings him out of his world. He looks around again completely lost. I have never seen him like this.

"Adrian, get up. You will catch a cold."

He looks up, his grey eyes snapping up and holding mine to his. He then looks at the towel I have in my hand outstretched, waiting for him to take it, and dry himself up.

"Why do you care if I catch a cold Savannah? You should not. I broke your heart, you should wish doom upon me. Why aren't you?"

Nice question, Mr. Donati. It would be way better if I had an answer to that myself. But I don't. And all I want to say right now, is that despite all, 'I love you'.

"Get up Adrian. A cold shower didn't bring you back from booze world. I don't know if the lime juice will work. How much did you drink anyway?"

"So much. I lost count. It was fun though, the feeling of floating around, having nothing to care for, but you- you made me sad."

I scoff.

"You know what, I'm done here. You can go to hell for all I care."

I say and just as I am about to turn, Adrian is up on his feet, one of his hands tugging my hand, making me crash on him hard.

"Adrian what the fuc-"

"Shhh." He says his face on the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent, groaning he says, "you still smell like strawberries, kitten."

He is playing you. Again.

"Adrian, I will not tell you again get off me, or I'll-"

"You will what, kitten? Go on. Tell me."

"I'll scream. I'll call Eve. I'll call Nikolina. I'll-"

"I am drunk, kitten, not senile. Eve has gone to Maya. Gramms is on this old kids honeymoon thing."

I hate how his brain works perfectly with so much alcohol in him. It isn't supposed to be like that is it? He isn't supposed to be so aware of his surroundings. But, yet he is. Smart jerk.

"I'll call the cops then."

He chuckles, his head still on the crook of my neck, his lips touching my skin ever so lightly as he speaks.