11• Strapless dresses and iPhones.

〰

Vanessa

Today was the day one should be marking on his calendar. The Adrian Donati just asked me to buy clothes for some woman. Whew!!! That is just you know, unexpected. I mean in these seven years he has never cared how his employees looked. Let alone dressed. But now, this girl, Savannah , thats her name I think, has changed him for better. Okay one might think that I am mad, psychotic, and crazy, because I am as the man I fuck is paying attention and making exceptions for another woman.

Well, what do I say? I can't probably describe my relationship with Adrian. The closest I can get to explain is ummm...friends with benefits may be? Yeah thats the closest. I believe in no strings attached. That motherfucker ex of mine cheated on me. With my fucking sister. Can you believe it? No shit, even I couldn't. And from then its just the sex I crave. No feelings involved because as those vixens get involved, all you get is heartbreak.

Adrian is a good man. A misunderstood one though. He has seen hatred all around him. Suppose you grow up listening to bad words all around you. You wouldn't object when someone used them in your presence. Would you now? I am pretty sure you would encourage it. Adrian's Uncle and his aunt had a fucked us relationship. So did his parents. And thus the poor kid had feeded it in his memory, that marriage and love are impossible concept and irreversible experiments.

Huffing I got up. I had to buy a dress. And accessories for Savannah. I pulled my car in front of a designer boutique. Collected the dress and from the neighbouring stalls I brought heels, a strapless bra, a necklace and a clutch for her. Looking satisfied I drove back to Donati Enterprises. I knocked the door and passed a smile to Mr. CEO and walked out. I hope he finds his girl. He needs one. He desperately does. And with those thoughts lingering, I resumed my work on the front desk.

Savannah

"You want me to do what exactly?", I asked utterly shocked.

"Are you deaf Savannah? I said I want you to change to the dress Vanessa brought you and accompany me to Morgenstern Enterprises. Hurry up kitten. I am afraid I have scarcely any time.", he said looking at his rolex.

"Mr. Donati, I mean Adrian, what kind of joke is this? What is wrong with my outfit? I understand it doesn't fit your royal standards, but it surely does fit my beauty and standards. No way. I am not getting changed.", I argued.

He looked up to me. And with a menacingly calm tone he said, "Wear it kitten. You don't want to argue. I doubt you want Jackson's future in a mess. Also, I don't force you to wear designer stuff in my office. Do I? It's a foreign place that you are going Savannah. People will judge you."

His tone though soothing was filled with one challenge: I dare you to refuse my orders kitten. The determination in his eyes conveyed the same message. And I sighed with resignation. I had zero or scratch that, negative chances to win against this arrogant devil.

"Go to the cubicle on the right corner of this floor. I will phone Vanessa to help you with those whatever you females call them, you know.... Uhhh", he fumbled confused.

A smile made its way to my bitten lips.

"You mean make-up?", I asked trying hard to stifle my laughter.

"Yea the same shit. Make-up. Women and their crap. However be on time Savannah. I hate repeating myself, but for your sake I keep doing it again and again.", he said looking at me accusingly.

"Fine it's not like I have a choice. Do I?", I muttered.

He chuckled shaking his head and I walked out of his cabin towards the cubicle. As I entered I saw a pretty sea green strapless dress on the bed along with several accessories. I heard a distinct knock. It might be Vanessa.