48• Runaway Randezvous.✔️

"i've been familiar with the villains that live in my head;
they beg me to like them so they'll never die when I'm dead"

• happy reading, my lovlies •

Savannah

Passport- check.
Medicines- check.
New sim on my phone- check.
Jackson's bag- check.

This is it Savannah. This is it. Jackson and you just run. Run far far away from him. I turn to look at him sleeping. I love him. I love him so much. But I have to leave. It's my babies on one side and on the other it's him.

I move towards the couch, and sit down gingerly making sure I don't wake Adrian up. He looks peaceful. Angelic. No trace of the malicious man, I love. Just an innocent child trapped in a mans body.

I run my hand on his forehead, brushing the strands of his hair falling on his eyes. I bend down and kiss him on his head.

Goodbye Adrian. Goodbye.

Taking a deep breath, I pull myself up, and drag my bag out, and move to Jackson's room. He looks sad. All my fault. I let him and myself stay long enough to fall in love with the Donati's. And now it's hard to leave all of it behind.

"Savvy do we really have to leave?"

I run my hand along his face and pull him into a hug.

"We have to, Jack. I would not have ever asked you if I wasn't sure."

He bites his lips. A habit he has probably learnt from me.

"Can I say goodbye to Adrian at least? I'll miss him the most."

"Me too, buddy. Me too. But no, he is asleep, we don't want to wake him up."

"I don't like this, Savannah. I don't like this at all."

I sigh.

"I am so sorry for putting you through this, Jack, but we have to leave, I'm sorry buddy."

I slowly drag the bags down the stairs, and punch the code of the mansions main gates.

K-i-t-t-e-n.

I smile, Alessio and Lorenzo made fun of that for months. I'll miss them. It breaks my heart that I cannot see Eve before leaving, but knowing her, she'll run to Adrian, and tell him the truth. Cause she does not want another Sebastian episode.

I have booked an ÜBER. The driver smiles at me, and gets down to put the bags in the trunk. I give him the OTP, and then he drives, taking me away from all of this. Taking my babies away from this place. Away from the man I love.

The car comes to a sudden halt, as the driver pick up his ringing phone.

"Yes sir. Right away sir."

"Is there any problem?"

"No ma'am. Just have to fill the gas."