37• Wedding 2.0

"Unable are the loved to die;
For love is immortality."

Savannah

8 months later...

"Kitten, do you like this one or that one?"

Possibly the first man on Earth consulting his fiancée to buy her a wedding ring. I shake my head, Adrian Donati, is never going to change. Even if the world comes to an end, he will still be the jerk, and I'll still keep loving him.

"It is supposed to be your choice Adrian."

He furrows his eyebrows, looking at both the rings at an arms length, inspecting the both of them, probably jotting down the pros and cons in his head.

"I know that, but what if you don't like it? I don't want to listen to taunts for the rest of my life, because I couldn't give a good enough wedding ring."

I laugh, and turning him around I kiss him on his lips, my hands around his neck, the rings still in his hands, he closes his eyes and kisses me back.

"I love you. So logically whatever you chose, I  am going to love. Right?"

He leans back, thinking, and then nods his head, going back to inspecting those rings, looking a million times more sexier than before.

Our relationship is so complicated now. I mean, I am his wife, as well as his fiancée. But, it's fun in it's own way, being married in public and being engaged in private. Sometimes I wonder how did my simple and pathetic life turn around like this.

What had I done to deserve someone like Adrian? Someone so loving, someone so caring. Just like my Prince Charming. He walked into my life, with that perfect smirk, perfect body, smelling of expensive cologne and every damn thing I had ever wished for.

Coming out of my thoughts I look at the wedding bands placed in front of me, and a plain platinum matte band catches my eye, among the other expensive ones. I point at the one and the sales girl gives a fake smile and fetches that one from the others and places it on the display counter.

I take it in my hands and twirl it around. Perfect.

It was perfect. Not too flashy. But just enough to make everyone out there trying to have my husband to know, to back the hell off.

"Pack this one.", I say and walk towards Adrian on the other side, but as soon as my footsteps approach, he gives the ring in his hand, which I could not get a good look of, to the other sales girl, who stands there batting her eyelashes. I raise an eyebrow.

"I want the ring to be a surprise, fiancée. Now are you going to kill that girl with your looks or should we pay and get the hell out if here."

I close my eyes and nod about to walk to the cash counter when he turns me and his lips capture mine, rightfully.

There you go! Mine. He is mine. And I am his.

Smirking into the kiss, he whispers,

"See? Loud and clear, kitten. I am so whipped. Come on."