1• The Meeting ✔️

"to love is to lose"

• happy reading, my lovlies •

Savannah Greene

"Savannah ", the little girls mother called and placing the eleven month old Jackson in the arms of his twelve year old adopted sister, she smiled.

"Its time for you to go. Run away to Aunt Maria's house. Bad men are coming. And I don't want them near you, my sweet. Run."

The little girl cried, "No mommy. Please don't leave Jack and me. You know I have no one. You promised me that you will never leave me or let me go. You promised that I would never be alone."

Suddenly there is a loud knock on the door and the woman visibly pales. Without any warning, she pushes the little girl and her baby under the dining table. She was too late. And now she won't be able to protect the little girl and her baby.

Three masked men enter and look around their eyes stopping at the terrified mother. One of them moves forward and yanks her hair while the other holds her steady.

"Please gentlemen, let go off me. Evan is on the way with your money. He'll pay it back in full. Trust me."

The third man chuckles. The dangerous vibes he is emanating reaches the little girl hidden under the table. Waiting and praying to god that he doesn't take her only family.

"He has taken too long for my liking. Besides, why wait for that payment when you can give that to me in full."

And suddenly an ear-piercing scream fills the atmosphere as one of those men undresses himself and rips the rest of the woman's clothes.

There are footsteps and then the little girl's dad comes in, and that masked man smirks and kills him with a gun. Evan Greene is now a dead man. His body falls with a thud in a pool of blood.

And that is exactly when the woman stops fighting for her life. She let's them take her virtue and a lot more. And after the men are done with their sick fantasies they kill the woman.

Hours later, the girl emerges from her hideout and a woman claiming to be her Aunt Maria takes her to her personal hell. A hell she'd do almost anything to escape.

My eyes snap open with my breathing abnormal and my hands clutching the bedsheets tightly. This is my nightmare. My past. And it comes to say hello sometimes and I'll admit it is not pretty at all.

I blink the light out and I take in my surroundings in. My head hurts. Everything hurts, but my head the most.

Where am I ?

"Oh, look who decided to wake up. The sleeping beauty."

I snap my head to the other side and finds the most handsome and good looking man I had ever seen staring back at me. My blue eyes meeting his piercing grey ones.

"Who are you and wha-"

"You were crossing the road like a blind person and my car hit you."

Okay. Not social I see? No worries, I'm not too. And did you just say you're car was about to hit me? Dude, you got issues. You're supposed to sound sorry.

"You were the one who was about to kill me?"

Grey eyes smirks,

"Yeah, more like the man who saved you, even though I had more important work to be done."