18• The Manipulating Mr. Donati.

~The first rule of truly living, is to do the thing you are most afraid of.~, Rebecca Mikaelson, The Vampire Diaries.

Happy Reading Mumpkins💕

Savannah

"Get married to Adrian, Savvy. And don't you back out. You promised.", he said robotically.

I stormed out of the room.

How. Dare. He?

What does he think of himself? No body messed with my brother. I would kill them if they did. But this man. He did not care. He certainly did not. How heartless do you think that someone could be, to involve a kid to convince someone to get hitched to you?
Very right. Yes I know.

But who am I kidding. Adrian Donati, the Greatest, does not care. Yes, not even a bit. I scream his name out climbing the stairs reaching to his office room. The maid looks at me and is about to stop me, but I held my hand up. My message none so clear that, if she or anyone for that matter stops me, I will kill them with my bare hands, right here, right now. She does not say a word but groans as I push the door open.

"ADRIAN!"

I gasp as I take my surroundings in. It is a fucking conference room. The table is full of men clad in expensive suits and rolex watches. Adrian sits at the head in deep discussion. He turns his head towards me and a smirk makes its way to his handsome face. He calmly rotated the parker in his hands and looks at me, leaning comfortably on his chair.

"Could this not wait kitten?"

I hear chuckles from the men around. Obviously because of that uncanny, stupid name he calls me. I grit my teeth and speak.

"This can not wait. I need to talk to you. And it is urgent."

Adrian gives me a long lingering look and then turns his attention back to the gathered men.

"Excuse me gentlemen. My fiancée needs my presence. We shall continue this tomorrow at four pm sharp. Have a good day gentlemen. I apologise for the misconvenience caused. Marse, please lead them out.", he says with a smile.

What the fuck? He called me his fiancée. I am so going to kill him.

You're so dead.

He shuts the door and looks at me with an amused look on his face.

"DO YOU THINK USING MY BROTHER FOR YOUR SLY GAMES IS FUNNY?", I scream at the top of my voice.

"I told you I could do anything I wanted. And as you promised your brother, you are going to marry me kitten."

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.", and the next thing I know is that, I charge at him like a mad dog and he holds my hand to prevent my hitting and pushes me on the long table. Seeing that I have lost and realising the mistake I made, I try to move, get up from the table, but he pins me down.

"The only reason, I am not fucking your virgin pussy right now, is that I respect you and want to break it after our marriage, kitten. Do not make me regret my respect for you. And what is making you so angry? You get my title, You get to be a Donati, my money, my family, the paparazzi , high class parties, respect and every fucking thing. So stop fretting and acting like a spoilt child. We have a lot of wedding planning to do."

"You are a disgusting, spineless, jackass, who uses people as toys for the fulfilment of his purpose and mad schemes. You are a sly, filthy and a disgusting man, who does not respect a woman's denial.", I say as I turn to walk out, but what he says freezes my blood.