7• Spilled drinks and scary boss.

〰

Adrian

I was fuming as I reached my home. Savannah Greene. She had a problem with telling me her about her family I had already seen her discomfort. But Donati Enterprises was my top most priority. I would check each and everything related to it. It was one of the very few things dear to my heart, of course my brothers were an exception.

"Oohhhh Addy looks pissed today. That girl rejected Addy baby.... That girl rejected Addy baby..... Hmmm hmmm la la la la.", Alessio screamed like he was possessed.

I just lost it.

"Alessio Donati. Shut the fuck up, before I change the geography of your oh-I-am-the-hottest-college-dude face.", I said gritting my teeth and rolling the sleeves of my crisp white shirt.

Lorenzo and Alessio looked baffled at my sudden outburst and thought it better to leave me to myself. I needed a shower.

As the cold water ran down my body, my thoughts wondered to Savannah. I wanted to make her pay. Make her regret the day she was born. The reflection of the man staring back at me had faint finger marks on his cheek. Though they were faint, if you concentrated hard, you could see them. I screamed and punched the mirror.

I liked things under my control. No one, I mean no fucking one dared to snatch that control from me. Yet that worthless poor bitch did. Your in for so, so much now.

I smirked.

Ohh my dearest kitten. Welcome to my personal hell. If not the easy way, then the harder way I am going to break you step by step, unwrap you layer by layer, until you lay naked and completely revealed, solely under my mercy.

Little did our Mr. Billionaire ever know that she would not be the only one completely and utterly broken by whatever he was planning so recklessly.

Savannah

As I reached home, Aunt Maria was expecting me. I had some how managed to grab another job. A waitress in the Blue Rock. The place's best bar. They paid me well. I had to begin from today. My duty started from nine in the night obviously, to three in the morning.

Aunt Maria stood and walked close.

"Did you get the job?"

"Yes. And another in a bar. I will be reaching home late, Aunt."

"Oh thats good. If the clients pay you extra for any sexual pleasure, don't hesitate. After all you are a woman. And a woman should aim to please men.", she said.

I was disgusted. How can a woman ask another to sell her body for money? She disgusted me. She was messed up in the head.

Never was I going to allow such a thing.

I had two hours to go to the club which was an hour away from Aunt Maria's place. I ran to my room and saw Jackson doing his homework. I kissed him on his cheek.

"How was school champ?"

" Good. But I punched Drake."

"You did what?"

"I punched him Savvy."

"And may I know why?"

"Because he kept teasing me. He joked about my torn boots and socks. And about how my bag had a hole. And on how I couldn't afford a stomach full of lunch."

I was speechless. I wasn't the only one suffering. This little boy. My brother. He was a brave boy. I promised myself to buy him new shoes, and bags on his birthday day.

"Don't do such a thing again. Okay. Not every problem should be tackled by violence. It will cause you more trouble. Promise me that you will never repeat this again."

"But Sav--"

"Pinky promise?"

He chuckled and entangled his little finger on the hook created by mine.

"Pinky Promise.", he sighed.

"Lets get you to bed champ. Do not talk to Aunt Maria unless required. And don't back answer. I have work to do. I will be back. Clear?"

He pulled the comforter to his chin and grinned.

"Crystal. Byeee Savvy."

"Bye."

I slipped out of the formals I was wearing and slipped into the skimpy waitress costume. It showed off my cleavage. And the skirt was real short. But as we say, Beggers can't be choosers. I slipped into those stilettos and shut the door and walked to the Blue Rock.

Adrian

I needed a drink. It was the only way I could remove her from my system. I pulled my car in front of Blue Rock. It was a recent extension of The Salvatore Empire. I locked my car and walked in from the private entry. The guards nervously wished me, their boss. I nodded in reply. I went to the VIP lounge. But just as I was about to enter into the room designed exclusively for the Salvatores, I heard commotion downstairs in the normal lounge.

"You poured the whole glass of whiskey on my suit. Do you even know how much that costs? If you combine your salary for a year it still wouldn't balance the mess you have created here. I want to talk to your manager. Why the fuck do they hire waitresses like you. Bloody Beggars.", Mr. Lancaster, one of our business partners screamed at the waitress. Her back was facing me hindering me to see her face.

I walked down the stairs.

"Any problem gentlemen?", I asked with a hand in my pocket.

"Ahh Adrian, this waitress of yours spilled whiskey all over my suit. I was to attend a meeting after this. She ruined it.",Mr. Lancaster said clearly unimpressed.

I turned my head to the waitress. I smirked as she looked up to me with her teary eyes. Gotcha.

"Savannah ?", I asked.

Her name leaving my mouth clearly gained her attention. Her eyes widened as she realised that I owned the bar. She looked around, tucking a strand of her hair.

"Mr. Lancaster. Sorry for her mistake. I will take care of her. Take this drink complementary from my side. Have a good day Mrs. Lancaster.", I said my eyes on Savannah the whole time.

"Thats okay Adrian. I hope this is not repeated. Common darling we are getting late.", he said looking at his wife.

I turned my attention to Savannah. She looked terrified.

Good. Good, she should be scared.

"Lets get you punished.", I said as I dragged her up the stairs to my private room.

She needed to learn her place. She so did. I wasn't going to let her go this time. After all I did have a valid reason for losing it. Didn't I? A valid reason for getting my revenge. A valid reason. And now she was trapped. Don't blame me, kitten. But I told you so.

                                              〰

Thanks for reading.
Savannah in the picture.
Please vote, comment and share.
Adrian is scary. What do you think he is gonna do to Savannah?
Read next chapter for that.
Until next time.
Love💚
Eleanor Wilson.