43• Do not play with fire.✔️

"just gonna stand there and watch me burn;
that's all right because I like the way it hurts;
just gonna stand there and hear me cry;
that's all right because I love the way you lie"

happy reading, my lovlies.•

Savannah

It's been three weeks since my appointment with Dr. Alison Odair. Three weeks since Adrian has miraculously let me mind my own business, and three weeks since he has threatened my baby brother or me. And to be honest, I'm confused as to why a man like Adrian Donati would ever stop unless he was forced to.

I have been taking care of myself, and eating my food and meds on time, and taking my lazy ass for walks and watching pregnancy yoga from YouTube. Hell, I thought pregnant women are not supposed to work out. Well, this isn't work out. It isn't YouTube's fault if you have negative stamina.

I am sitting on the couch stuffing chocolate chip ice cream from a tub into my mouth, and watching Bones, the crime investigation tv show, as Adrian comes in my peripheral vision.

Is he here to make me sign the divorce papers?

"You have grown fat."

"You little piece of shit. Have you never heard, that is not how you talk to a woman. I'd be very happy to teach you, but you're not a long time investment."

Hearing this he tilts his head to the side, and amused look crossing his face.

"You're using my terms, kitten. Long term investment, really? I didn't know we were playing role reversal. I'd get a double chin and a pillow or two stuffed in my belly."

I see fucking red. I place my ice cream tub slowly by my side, licking the remnants off the spoon, looking at him deeply in the eye, I say,

"I do not have a double chin, asshole. And just move away from the front of my face. I don't know what I will do if you don't."

"Ooh, I'm so scared right now, god save me."

"Lord help me, I am going to sin."

Saying so, I charge at him, and he not expecting the assault staggers back, but quickly recovers. I hate him for being so perfect. Do you?

He holds me put with one hand on my waist and the other hand twisting my hand behind my backbone. I let out a hiss as he twists harder, and he immediately loosens his grip, but does not release it.

"Let go off me. I'll scream otherwise."

"Shut up."

"Excuse me? Can you believe this man? He comes in front of me, when I am watching my favourite show, call me fat, and then is asking me to shut up. Can you be more annoying?"

"What is up with you? You are so moody these days. Are you ill?"

I stop fighting him, and come to an abrupt halt with all the fidgeting. Clearing my throat I ask him,